Special Chapter 6 - Tori and Jade talk to Trina

Set after my special chapter 5. Another sequel of this fanfic.

"Damn Trina, couldn't you and Beck take some precautious?" Jade was saying to the older Vega after having discovered that she was pregnant.

"We usually do! But while we were in Puerto Rico I was wearing my new bikini so I was quite irresistible! And I mean... like the sexiest woman on the planet" Trina replied.

Jade rolled her eyes "Oh please you were certainly not looking better than me... And certainly not better than your sister when she wears a bikini!" the Goth said looking towards Tori and smirking.

"Jade, not helping!" Tori replied to her girlfriend but Jade didn't miss the huge smile that appeared briefly on the Latina's face because of her compliment. Then Jade continued to talk to Trina "Have you told Beck?"

"Of course not! I just found out!"

"Are you even sure that you are really pregnant? Sometimes pregnancy tests can be wrong"

"I did it three times! And it's been a whole week now that I keep throwing up and feeling dizzy every now and then" Trina answered her.

Tori and Jade looked at each others before Tori said "Treen... I know it won't be easy but you have to tell mom and dad... They can..."

"What?! Tori are you crazy? I don't even know if I'm going to keep this thing!" Trina replied.

Tori had a shocked face "Are you kidding me Trina? How can you even think to not keep this baby? You have the responsibility to bring a new life into this world..."

"Tori, I'm 19 and I'm definitely not ready for this thing!"

"Ok for start stop calling it a "thing", it's a baby, you're expecting a baby! And second it doesn't matter if you're ready or not, you should have thought about it before, now you are responsible for a new life and you have to accept it!" Tori said a bit angrily.

"You can't tell me what to do, I'm your bigger sister Tori!" Trina said raising her voice.

Jade remained silent while Tori continued "Ok then, but you have to talk with mom and dad... and Beck before you take any drastic decision!"

Trina made an hysterical laugh "That's out of the question..."

"They deserve to know something so important! Jade and I have told our respective parents that we are going to marry each other! If you tell mom and dad they will be able to help you, they can give you advices and..." Tori was saying but her sister cut her off

"Yeah after dad will kill me!" she said. Tori shook her head and crossed her arms while Trina continued "And don't try to compare the news of you two getting married to this, this is a way more shocking news! And I also don't want to ruin things with Beck now that we were going so strong. We just celebrated our first year together too!"

Tori was beginning to feel angry at her sister so she looked towards Jade "Babe will you help me talk some sense into her?"

Jade stayed silent for a few seconds before she said "Well Tori, Trina is an adult, more or less... technically... So she should be able to decide if she wants to keep her baby or not"

Tori looked at her girlfriend in disbelief "Are you saying she is right to think of not keeping the baby without even telling our parents, or Beck?"

"I didn't say that Tori, but if she doesn't want to keep the baby no one should stop her from taking that decision... Raising a child is a great responsibility afterall, so I can understand her if she doesn't want to take it. I don't know if I would be able to take such a responsibility myself..." Jade said.