Final Chapter - Jori and the Killer Tuna Jump

"Jade!" When Tori left her house she found Jade next to Meredith's car. She was using her keys to scratch the car. Tori didn't even care about it, as she approached Jade to talk to her. She grabbed one of her arms to make her turn around to speak with her.

"Jade, come on, you can't really believe I would..." Tori was saying but Jade pulled free from Tori's grip and glared at her.

Her eyes were wet and she had trails of tears and mascara running down her cheeks. The vision broke Tori's heart.

"Oh god, baby, please don't cry, I swear she jumped me! She was the one who..." Tori started to say, trying to take her girlfriend's face between her hands but Jade pulled away from her.

"WHAT? She was the one who kissed you? How do I know it's not a lie, just like when you told me your sister would've been here with you tonight? Maybe you wanted to be alone with her..." Jade said, her voice shaking with anger.

"Jade no! That's not true, I just forgot that Trina had to shoot 'Divertisimo' tonight! As soon as she told me I was about to tell you aswell! I also wanted to tell Meredith not to come to my house but..."

"You didn't do anything in the end!" Jade cut her off, before storming away from her, walking to her car.

"Jade wait!" Tori said running after her. Jade stopped near her car and turned to look at Tori again with crossed arms, to let her explain

"I didn't do it because she was already at my house, right after my sister left! I didn't know she had a crush on me or I would have never invited her to begin with!" Tori continued

"You should have stayed away from that bitch! I warned you about her! But noooo, you didn't listen to me! Your own girlfriend!" Jade said before opening her car door and get inside.

"You're right Jade, I made a mistake please forgive me! You know I would never cheat on you, she kissed me against my will! I love you Jade..." Tori was saying starting to sob with her voice shaking, but Jade was still mad. 

When she was inside her car she looked at Tori with anger and disappointment "I know you didn't cheat on me. But you still hurt me. You shouldn't have invited that skank after I had clearly told you I didn't trust her... You didn't get what she was trying to do? Are you really that dumb Tori? No wonder she was able to kiss you... And right where we had OUR first kiss of all the places!" Jade said sternly.

"Jade I'm sorry... You're right, I'm dumb... just please... I..." Tori was saying while doing her best to wipe the tears from her eyes to be able to see Jade's expression, hoping that she would've calm down and listened to her apologies. 

But Jade ignored her and turned the ignition key. Before she could close her car's door though, Tori literally screamed at her "Jade you're my girl, I LOVE YOU and no one else! Please don't go!". Jade waited a few seconds before closing the door. Tori saw her girlfriend closing her eyes clearly trying to fight her own tears back. Jade looked at her with wet eyes for a moment  but in the end she slammed her car's door shut without saying anything else and just drove away.

Tori remained still in her driveway watching Jade's car disappear, crying her eyes out. As she was getting back to her house she saw Meredith getting out. Her right cheek was still red from Tori's slap.

"I-" she started to say but Tori immediately cut her off 

"Don't you ever speak to me again!" she yelled at her. Meredith nodded in fear and ran off. She seemed to stop in surprise for a few seconds when she noticed the scratches on her car but said nothing and got inside, driving away.

As Tori got back in her house she practically launched herself on one sofa and started to cry again, burying her face in the cushions.

Jade's right... I've been such an idiot! I let a stupid movie distract me and didn't even notice what Meredith was trying to do... until it was too late... And now I might have lost the love of my life Tori started to cry even louder at the thought. But then she stood up wiping her tears and took a deep breath to calm herself down a little. No, it was not over between her and Jade, Tori's heart knew that, so she took her phone, and quickly started scrolling for Jade's number. She had her girlfriend's contact saved as 'My Jade <3' ever since they had started dating and she knew that Jade had her contact saved as 'My Vega' which made her smile for a second. Tori waited a little more to not risk distracting her girlfriend by calling her while she was driving, and when she felt that Jade had to be back to her house, she immediately tried to call her. But Jade didn't answer her phone. So Tori texted her.