Special Chapter 4 - The proposal

This chapter is another sequel of Chapter 16 it happens about 2 months after 'Jori and Sam & Cat'. This Chapter contains A LOT of sexual contents... But also crucial plot points, so read carefully.

Tori and Jade were currently asleep in Tori's bed... Both naked one next to the other... The previous Thursday had been their first year anniversary, and Tori's parents gift for the two girls was leaving the house all for them while they left to visit her uncle in Puerto Rico for the weekend. Needless to say, with the house all for themselves, Tori and Jade celebrated their first year together by almost not leaving bed for two whole days except for occasionally eating and use the bath. They even skipped school on Friday. Luckily, Trina was not around, her and Beck went together with the Vegas in PR. Tori and Jade had so much sex during those two days that now on Sunday morning they had slept in till almost 2PM. They had no idea anymore of where the bed's sheets or their clothes were, since they threw them somewhere around the room, and were usually naked or wearing bath robes when they had to walk around the house, in the rare occasion they had left bed during those couple of days. On Jade's suggestion they had tried all the 100 positions they found on an internet site about girls on girls sex. Luckily both of them had very flexible bodies. Also Jade had convinced Tori to take a pic of them in each of the position they tried. Of course the Latina knew those pics were only for them to see.

Right now Jade was the first one to wake up. She started to stretch while opening her eyes looking at the by now familiar purple walls and white ceiling of Tori's room. She sat on the bed yawning and looked around for a moment... The posters of Katy Perry and other pop bands and singers that used to cover most of the walls of Tori's room were now almost all replaced by polaroid photos of them together... In fact Jade discovered that Tori loved photography, a passion she inherited from her mother. And so her room was full of photos of her and Jade, hugging, kissing, smiling together, at school, with their friends, during dates, even some pics from before they got together. Jade could see some photos of them singing and smiling at each other and one where she had hoisted Tori on her shoulders while both of them were laughing happily. Those pics were from way before they got together, when they went at a party at Kenan Thompson's house. Someone had taken those photos and Tori had apparently asked for a copy of them. Looking at those photos it was clear to Jade now, judging from hers and Tori's happy faces in those pics, how in love they already were, so much that Jade couldn't believe that it took them so long to realize it. Jade was of course pretending to not like Tori at the time but after seeing her dumping that idiot Steven live on Icarly after what he had done to her, made Jade so happy that for that night she had pretended to have forgotten that she was supposed to not like Tori and just had fun with her like they were best friends. Of course it didn't take long for them to return to be enemies, or at least frenemies just a day later. But right now Jade felt so happy knowing that that time was over and that they had stopped to suppress their feelings from a long time, since they were together from an year now.

Jade continued looking around and started smiling when she spotted some pics of her in Tori's room, that the Latina had taken when she was distracted, without telling her. She knew that Tori loved to secretely take candid pictures of her while she was smiling or deep in thoughts or just doing something simple like reading a book, eating or drinking from a water bottle. One time Jade asked Tori why she liked so much to take photos of her in those moments and the brunette Latina just shrugged and replied 'because that's the true Jade, the Jade that has her walls down and is not pretending to be always angry at everyone... That's basically my Jade', Jade found herself grinning at the memory. There was also a photo of Jade asleep on her stomach wrapped in the sheets of Tori's bed with Tori kissing her on one bare shoulder while caressing her head with one hand and taking the picture with the other one. Of course Jade had decorated her room in a similar way. But some of the photos she had in her room were a little more... explicit, since she was the only one to enter her bedroom except for Tori, because her mother almost never went there. She knew that her daughter cared a lot for her privacy. They were nothing too R-rated, anyway, but mostly photos of them lying together or embraced semi naked in bed or under the sheets while one of them was taking the picture. There was also one of Tori that had just finished showering in Jade's bath. The Goth had taken her by surprise and Tori, not expecting Jade to take the photo, had tried to cover herself with a towel after exiting Jade's shower, but most of her body like her bare legs and one of her breasts were still showing in the pic. She had wet hair and a shocked angry expression on her face in that pic. Jade chuckled thinking about it. That photo was one of her favorite of her girlfriend... Alongside the way more explicit pics she had taken of her completely naked or of the two of them in bed during sex that she had on her laptop and on her phone. In that moment Jade was realizing that she probably had hang only about half of the amount of photos of them that Tori had in her room. For a moment she felt a bit guilty about it... The fact was that she loved her girlfriend's photos but she also wanted to keep all the items and posters she had collected in her room over the years. Her room was her personal space, her image, and she liked to decorate it with her style.