Special Chapter 10 - The 100 days kiss

Back in the past, this is another chapter set after Tori and Jade's first three months together between chapter 15 and 16 and just before the special chapters 1 and 8 ('Brain Squeezer' and 'Star Spangled Jori').

The gang was having lunch at a table of the Asphalt Café like usual that day when Tori and Jade arrived arm in arm and sat next to the others.

"Heeeeey" Tori greeted everyone. Her smile wider than usual on her face while she was hugging Jade's arm. "Guess who is in a good mood today?" Tori continued giggling.

"Oh I don't know... You?" André asked sarcastic while taking a bite of his taco.

Tori giggled more and nodded. Trina who had one of Beck's arms around her shoulders rolled her eyes "You're always in a good mood little sis"

"Yes! But today I'm super excited! tell them why babe!" Tori said turning to Jade.

"No" Jade just replied continuing to eat her salad.

"Oh come on! I will tell them, then... I'm so happy because this Sunday, we will have our 100 days kiss! Yay!" Tori said hugging Jade's arm tighter. Jade blushed but pretended to continue to eat like she didn't care much about what her girlfriend was saying.

"Oh like the one you wanted to do with Steven!" Cat said smiling but started frowning soon after, as Tori was gesturing her to tell her to stop talking.

Jade looked at Cat a bit angrily "You mean like the one she didn't do with that idiot in the end" she said still glaring at the redhead 

"Of course that's what I meant!" Cat quickly said.

"I thought you didn't like these... lovey-dovey recurrences Jade" Beck interjected.

Jade glared at him too before she said "Well... I can't really say no to Tori or she will pout at me like forever"

"And Jade can't resist my puppy dog eyes am I right Jade?" Tori said doing that expression in that very moment while looking at her girlfriend. She even pushed her bottom lip out to look even sadder.

Jade smiled looking at Tori and grabbed her chin making her head turn to Beck "See?" she said before she leaned to her girlfriend to kiss her on her pouty lips. When they pulled a part Tori was giggling and hugging Jade's arm again "I love this woman" she said. Jade rolled her eyes but she was smiling.

"We will have our 100 days kiss too next month right Beck?" Trina asked him at some point

"Of course baby" Beck replied kissing Trina.

"Man, to see Beck and Trina together feels even stranger than seeing Tori and Jade together sometimes!" Robbie said at some point.

"What do you mean Shapiro?" both Jade and Trina said at the same time.

Robbie blushed "N...nothing... just that...hmmm... like 4 months ago it seemed that Jade hated Tori and that Beck couldn't really stand Trina aswell..." he said stammering.

"I actually always liked Trina, I just didn't know her well enough" Beck said.

"Oh, honey!" Trina said kissing him again.

"You always liked Trina, Beckett?" Jade asked him putting a lot of emphasis on the word 'always'.

Beck released Trina's mouth looking at her ex "Well... I mean... Not while we were together..." Beck said embarrassed and a bit afraid of Jade

"And what if he did, why should you care so much now, Jade?" Trina asked her.

"I'm just joking... I always had a thing for the hottest girl in the school anyway" Jade said looking at Tori who released a long "Awwww" before kissing Jade again.