Chapter 6 - We are together!

As soon as they entered Sikowitz's class the extravagant teacher, coconut in hand, greeted them

"Ahhh Tori and Jade so nice of you to join us even if so late"

In that moment everyone in the class looked at them and saw that they were holding hands. Everyone's eyes went wide. Most of them looked confused or curious at them including André, Robbie and Beck, but not Cat who was just smiling with a huge knowing grin. After a bit Rex, Robbie's puppet, broke the silence "Ha ha what did I tell you Rob? it was about time Jade and Tori came out of the closet!". He had seen them going into the Janitor's closet together so the double meaning of what he had just said was clear to the two girls who were blushing lightly. The whole class started whispering.

"Another word and I'll throw that puppet out of the window, Robbie!" Jade asked him, angry. Robbie quickly covered Rex's mouth with his hand but continued to look at Jade and Tori with his mouth hanging open. Tori was a bit embarrassed but was grinning.

"Good Gandhi! So, it's not the coconut that is making me see Tori and Jade actually holding hands?" Sikowitz asked.

Jade rolled her eyes "No Sikowitz we are not one of your hallucinations. Tori and I are together now." 

Silence. 

"Is this a joke?" André, who looked like he just couldn't believe his eyes, asked. 

"Nope. It's true. We... well, it took us some time... a lot of time, but we realized we had feelings for each other and yeah, we are dating now!" Tori said blushing and looking at Jade with a huge smile on her face. If possible everyone gaped at them even more. Both Beck and André still looked incredulous just like some of the other students who were looking at them wide eyed. Some students Robbie included had her jaw dropping to the ground, while Cat and some other girls were smiling looking at them approvingly. But a few others were just whispering or giggling while pointing at them, so it didn't take long for Jade to get annoyed by this. 

"Stop staring us with those dumb faces! Whoever has a problem with us will have to deal with me and the pointy end of my scissors!!" Jade yelled at the whole class. 

All the students started to look away, except for their friends and Sikowitz who grinned at them and said "Ladies, I'm so happy that you two were finally able to sort out your problems with each other. And in the best way possible, if I might add! Please take a seat!"

Tori thanked the teacher, smiling before squeezing Jade's hand and leading her girlfriend to sit next to her behind Cat. The redhead turned to look at them and whispered "I'm so glad I don't have to keep your secret anymore, it was so hard not to tell anyone at school!"

"Cat... first period started from, like, 10 minutes!" Jade said to her

"I know. What's that supposed to mean?" Cat asked.

Jade rolled her eyes exasperated "Nothing Cat... nothing. Good job" she said sarcastic, making Tori laugh. 

Cat started giggling too "Thanks! Finally, I can do it!"

"Do what?" Tori asked

Cat continued to giggle "This!" she said clearing her throat as she sang "Tori and Jadey holding hands, sitting under a tree, kissin..."

"No!" Jade yelled to make her friend stop. Cat just looked at her pouting. 

Tori shook her head chuckling, before squeezing her girlfriend's hand in hers. She was feeling so happy. Jade was still glaring at Cat but as she felt Tori give her hand a squeeze she smiled at her girlfriend and brushed the back of her hand with her thumb placing their joined hands on her knee.