Special Chapter 12 - Tori and Jade's family life

Just a short light hearted chapter set some days after special chapter 7 the one that introduced Tori and Jade as a married couple with two daughters.

Tori woke up with a start in her bed because of the loud sound of a thunder. Her eyes blew open as she released a little gasp. She soon felt an arm wrapping around her waist and a body snuggling closer to her back.

"Shhh... It's just a thunderstorm babygirl" Jade told her kissing her on the neck.

Tori smiled "I hate thunderstorms... But luckily I have my wife here with me to keep me safe" she said.

"Of course" Jade replied before kissing her again on the neck, then she continued "I thought I made you love thunderstorms though... Remember that time we...?

"Yep... How can I forget one of the best sex of my life?" Tori interjected. Jade smiled proudly while Tori continued "But I still hate sleeping during thunderstorms" Jade started caressing Tori's bare legs. Tori was wearing a pretty short blue night robe. Jade had also a similar robe but of a light grey color. "You don't have to sleep, you know, we can do something else, if you're not too tired... These endless legs of yours are always a turn on to me..." Jade said while her hand was going up her wife's legs and between her thighs. Tori smiled and turned in the bed so that she was now facing Jade "Ok babe, but before we do it you know I like to be romanced a little" Tori said wrapping her arms around Jade's neck. "Oh I'm going to romance your pussy very good... trust me" Jade replied. Tori chuckled before she kissed Jade on the lips. They were kissing for a few minutes while the thunderstorm was still pretty loud. Jade was touching everything of Tori's body. At one point Tori wrapped one of her legs around Jade's midsection and her wife started caressing her thigh when they heard their bedroom's door blew open. They immediately pulled apart and saw their younger daughter on the door looking scared and with her husky puppy in her arms. "Mama Tori, mama Jade can I sleep with you tonight? The thunderstorm is scaring me and Lucky so much..." she said with a shaky voice.

"Lola darling, there's nothing to be afraid of, how many times I told you that? We are safe here at home. Let me get you to bed and..." Jade was saying while trying to get up from the bed but Tori stopped her grabbing one of her arms and dragging her back to their bed. Then Tori looked at their daughter and said "Honey, of course you can sleep with us tonight, come here!" she said motioning Lola to jump on their bed "Yay! Thanks mommy" Lola said "Alright but the dog doesn't come in bed with us" Jade said to their daughter. Lola nodded as she put Lucky on the ground before jumping on the bed between them and getting under the sheets. Tori immediately hugged her daughter who hugged her back. They did an eskimo kiss with their noses and both started to giggle. In the meantime Lucky jumped on the bed too and set himself at their feet. Jade looked at him and shook her head then looked back at Tori and Lola who were still laughing. Tori had started to tickle their daughter.

"You're spoiling her, Tori, first the dog then all those toys after you came back from your tour and now you let her sleep in our bed... with the dog. Do you even know how to say 'no' sometimes?" Jade said at some point even though she was smiling looking at them.

"I'm just loving our little girl!" Tori said chuckling with her daughter before stopping tickling her and saying "Maybe it's better if we go see if Jen is ok too..." she said but Lola quickly replied her "I went to her room but she was sleeping... I don't know how she can sleep with all these terrible noises..." Lola said. Tori smiled "Reminds me of someone who can sleep with loud and scary noises too..." she looked towards Jade "Remember that time in Yerba sweetie?" Tori asked her. Jade smirked "Sure... Those warzone's sounds were so relaxing" she said chuckling. Tori shook her head smiling "Freak" she said jokingly at some point. Jade laughed "Your sister used to call me like that all the time. She still does sometimes" she said to Tori.