Special Chapter - Brain Squeezers

Author's note: This one shot is set during chapter 15, and to be exact, this takes place a couple of months after Jade's parents accept hers and Tori's relationship, and right before the final part of chapter 15 and the whole final chapter (16). This is basicaly the episode "Brain Squeezers" but how it would have been like if Tori and Jade were together ;)

Tori was even more cheerful than usual. Her girlfriend's parents finally accepted their relationship and her and Jade just had their third month anniversary. That day she was sitting next to Jade like usual, at a table of the Asphalt Café during lunch at school. On the opposite side of the table there were two of their friends, André and Robbie.

"Awesome French fries today!" Jade was saying while eating her fries

"Can I have a fry?" Tori asked her girlfriend with a huge smile on her face. Jade looked at her like she was about to say no but she couldn't resist her girlfriend's puppy dog eyes. She smirked and pushed her plate near Tori so that she could also take some fries.

"Aww, thanks hun" Tori replied while eating some fries

"Can I have one too?" Robbie asked the Goth. As a reply Jade spat all over her fries. "Never mind" Robbie said. In that moment Cat arrived to sit at their table saying that she was on hold at the phone but she couldn't even remember what for, since she was enjoying too much listening to the songs they were playing while she was on hold.

In that moment Tori received a text. As soon as she took her phone and opened it she smiled widely. Jade quickly leaned her head towards her girlfriend's phone, trying to see what was making her so happy.

"Oh my god! Yes! Yes! YES!" Tori exclaimed

"What's going on?" André asked her

"Well I just found out that I got picked to be on Brain Squezers!" when she received no reaction from the others, Tori repeated "... Brain Squeezers!" like she wasn't sure they heard her right the first time. Everyone at the table started saying that they didn't know what it was.

"The game show! It will be on TV! It's going to be the next big thing, everyone is talking about it!" Tori continued

"I heard no one talking about it" André replied.

"Really?" Tori asked a bit disappointed turning towards her girlfriend.

"Babe, no human being, other than you, ever heard about 'Brain Squeezers'" Jade told her. Tori started to pout a little, but in that moment Sinjin approached the table "You guys are talking about Brain Squeezers?" Tori smiled at him while Jade said "I said human being" while glaring at Sinjin who was leaning towards Tori to speak with her in that moment.

"Oh! I love this song too! I wonder if the other person on the other side of the phone is my one true love!" Cat was saying still with her phone at her ear.

"Well you know what they say about..." Robbie (that was Rex-less today) started to say but Cat quickly yelled at him "Shut up!"

"So what is this Brain Squeezers anyway?" André asked in the meantime.

"It's a new game show for kids and teens, it's supposed to be a lot fun and you can win tons of money!" Tori explained.

"Yeah, I heard that it's really hard to be picked to be on it!" Sinjin interjected.

"Well, not too hard for Tori!" The Latina girl said while standing up and showing him the message she just received from the Brain Squeezers production "Check this out!" she told him with an happy voice.

"OMRG! You got picked to be a team captain!" he exclaimed surprised

"Sure did!" Tori proudly answered him.