Chapter 4 - We want to be a secret...?

"Yay! So you and Tori are together now?" Cat asked while Jade was taking her home

"Yeah... I really like her and... I think it's clear that she likes me back" Jade replied smiling

"Aww!" Cat exclaimed trying to hug Jade who quickly pushed her away

"Cat I'm driving" she said with her usual annoyed tone of voice but she couldn't stop smiling thinking about Tori

"Oh sorry! I'm just so happy for you and Tori. It was about time!" Cat said giggling "I mean you two were always fighting at school, but then I saw how you started to become friends, and the way you were always exchanging those looks... and I knew you both had a thing for each other! All you needed was to spend some time alone together to realize it! And it worked!"

"Yeah yeah but for now don't tell anyone, ok?" Jade told her "We will come out when we will feel ready. Only you and Trina know about us for now..."

"Trina knows?"

"Yeah, she caught me and Tori... kissing on the couch and started freaking out. We got into a fight and I'll tell you, if Tori and her parents didn't stop us, I don't know what would have happened..."

"She told them about you and Tori?" Cat asked

"No... At least, I don't think so. Not while I was there" Jade answered

"Ok" Cat said. After that Jade pulled into the Valentine's driveway and parked.

"I had fun today Jade, and I'm still super happy for you and Tori, bye see you tomorrow!" Cat said starting to open the car's door, but Jade blocked her and shut the door right away. Cat looked at her confused and a bit worried.

"I'm serious Cat, not a word with anyone, we will tell people we are together ourselves. If you tell anyone before we do, I will break into your house at night and turn your little purple giraffe to shreds with my scissors. Get it?"

Cat let out an horrified little squeak "No not Mr. Purple!" she said and quickly nodded "I won't tell anyone, I promise, please don't do that!" she pleaded

Jade smirked "Good, now go, see you tomorrow kitty Cat"

Cat still worried just nodded and jumped out of the car running to her house as fast as she could.

Maybe I was a little too hard on little old Cat, but there was no other way to make sure she would have kept the secret - Jade thought while heading to her house.

In the meantime at Tori's house

When Tori returned home from her driveway she was grinning like a child at Christmas. She waited a few minutes outside after Jade and Cat had left to try to cover her excitment, before entering her house, but she couldn't hide it. Her mother was the only one in the living room when she entered. She had a cup of tea in her hands and was sitting on the couch.

That same couch where Jade and I... Oh gosh Tori thought turning a deep shade of red. Her mother noticed her daughter's blush and happy look. It appeared that Trina was up in her room and her father had already went to bed.

"Hey baby, you look very happy despite what happened between Trina and that Jade girl earlier... By the way you two are friends now?" Holly Vega asked her daughter

"Oh, yeah, well I think we've always been friends... Kinda... but recently we got closer..." Tori said before adding "Closer friends..." she said hoping that she wasn't blushing even more at those words. Her mother looked at her but she didn't say anything so Tori continued "... That's why I'm so happy right now!" Tori said continuing to smile.