Chapter 14 - Love is in the air

The following day Tori and Jade were doing their math homeworks in Tori's room after school. Earlier Jade had been to her house before school to pick some clothes. Her mother heard her while she was leaving and tried to call her but she was soon out of the door and back to her car. Emily tried to call her at the phone too, a few times, but Jade didn't answer or called her back. Her mother's reaction when she had came out to her really hurted Jade and now she wanted to hurt her mom just as much by not even letting her know where she was staying. Even though she knew that her mother certainly suspected her to be at her girlfriend's house... Afterall when she was with Beck and she had a fight with her mom, Jade used to do the same spending days at his RV, and her mom knew that. But now she didn't know where Tori lived so Jade felt better not having to worry about her mom showing up at her girlfriend's house to pick her up.

Jade was sitting at Tori's desk but couldn't concentrate on her homework with Tori lying on her bed nearby. She was wearing her glasses while studying and was dressed with a sleeveless yellow shirt and jeans shorts. She was lying on her stomach and had her legs up in the air and crossed by the ankles, wearing white socks at her feet. She was tapping her lips with the rubber of her pencil, in concentration, while looking at her book opened in front of her. Jade was practically drooling at her thinking about how sexy she looked. Tori quickly glanced at her girlfriend and smiled before looking back at her book.

"Jade you're staring... Again" she told her giggling.

Jade smirked "Well maybe if you would quit looking so damn hot I wouldn't"

Tori giggled again and turned to her "How can I quit, if I'm not doing anything to try to look hot in the first place?" she asked grinning

"That's what makes you even hotter Vega" Jade said standing up and looking at her girlfriend with hungry eyes. Jade grabbed the Latina's book and threw it away across her room.

"Hey! We need to finish homework before our date with Trina and Beck, remember?" Tori exclaimed. Jade ignored her and pushed her body to make her roll on the bed so that the Latina was now laying on her back. Jade immediately kicked off her boots and jumped on Tori's bed straddling her girlfriend's legs. She gently took Tori's glasses off to put them aside on the floor, before immediately starting to kiss her. After few minutes of kissing, Tori had her arms wrapped around Jade's neck while the Goth was feeling up the Latina's breasts cupping them from above her shirt. Tori moaned lightly before releasing the kiss "Jade... we should go back to..." but Jade was already kissing her again sliding her tongue in her girlfriend's mouth. Tori closed her eyes and started to suck on Jade's tongue, something she had learned to do from Jade herself. That was turning Jade on so much that her right hand left one of Tori's breast and immediately started to travel down her girlfriend's body reaching the waistband of her shorts, undoing the first button and pushing the zip down soon after. Then Jade pushed two fingers hard against Tori's pussy from above her pink panties. Tori released another moan, a bit louder this time while she opened her eyes and one of her hands left Jade's neck to stop her, grabbing the Goth's hand that was now travelling on her crotch.

"Jade... we can't... my parents are downstairs and Trina's room is right next to mine!" Tori said

"We will be quick and quiet I promise, baby" Jade told her smirking

"You know I can't keep my voice down when we make love..." Tori replied turning slightly pink on her cheeks.

Jade smiled proudly "Don't worry, I'll silence you" she said before pushing Tori's panties on aside and starting to caress her girlfriend's bare pussy, gently rubbing her with two fingers. Tori immediately closed her eyes starting to pant at the sensation while she was biting her lower lip to try to keep quiet. When Jade started to touch her clit with her thumb Tori opened her mouth ready to release a loud moan, but Jade anticipated her by kissing her hard so that Tori's moan was muffled by her mouth. Then Jade pushed two fingers inside of Tori's pussy lips. She released Jade's mouth and turned her head on one side to bit her fist to do her best to keep quiet. Her moans were low but still pretty audible. Jade made her turn her head towards her again with her left hand and kissed her again while speeding up the rhythm, pumping her two fingers in and out of Tori. Then Jade added a third finger inside of her girlfriend slowing down her thrusts just for a few seconds to make her adjust before pumping them fast in her, again. Despite all the sex they had during their first month together, Tori was still so wonderfully tight down there. Jade loved that, even if sometimes when she added a third finger in her she was half worried of hurting Tori. The first time she did that, Tori whimpered and screamed so loudly that Jade was about to stop, but the Latina immediately told her to continue, so since then Jade knew that her girlfriend could handle a little pain. That thought was making Jade even more horny.