Chapter 5 - School time

The next day when Jade entered school she immediately looked towards Tori's locker and found the Latina speaking with André. As soon as Tori saw the doors opening she looked over the young boy's shoulder and locked eyes with Jade, they both smiled at each others. André followed Tori's gaze but as soon as he spotted Jade, Jade turned her smile into a frown and walked towards them.

"Hi Jade" André said

"Hiiii" as much as she was trying, after the previous night Tori could barely control her excitement when she was thinking about Jade, let alone seeing her in person.

"Hey Harris, I need to speak to Vega in private so get lost!" Jade said, trying to look and sound like her usual self and even look a bit pissed off.

"Oh, sure Jade, just please don't rip her head off ok?" André replied before leaving, Tori gave him an apologetic glance. "Jade! That was kinda rude don't you think!" she exclaimed

When the boy was out of view Jade told Tori "Janitor's closet now!" and soon grabbed her wrist and walked with her to the closet. In that moment Robbie was passing by and saw Jade pushing Tori inside the Janitor's closet. As soon as they were in, Jade locked the door.

"Jade I..." Tori started to say, but Jade cut her off kissing Tori hard on her lips. This time Tori expected Jade to do that though and immediately responded to the kiss, even taking control of the Goth pushing her to the closed door and poking her lips with her tongue asking for entrance. Jade opened her mouth in the kiss and started to suck Tori's tongue. Tori slightly opened her eyes in both surprise and excitement before Jade took the control again and pushed Tori back without breaking their kiss and embrace, until Tori was against the opposite wall. While they were kissing, Jade tangled her hands in Tori's long hair while the Latina was caressing the Goth's back. At one point Tori's hands went lower as she dared feeling up Jade's ass which made her smile in the kiss and bite lightly at Tori's lower lip in response, to let her know how horny that made her feel. Jade kept pressing her body against Tori's, to let her know what her intentions were in that moment. But Tori didn't seem to get the hint and just giggled a little in the kiss before hugging the Goth girl even more tightly. After making out for several minutes they broke the kiss to breath for air, foreheads leaning against each other.

"You are such a turn on Tori, I don't think I can go the whole day without jumping you" Jade said

"Well you were the one who wanted to take things slow... André was just asking me about my post on TheSlap and why I looked so happy today. Can I tell him at least?" Tori asked

"You know what, scratch what I said yesterday Tori, today we will tell everyone, screw what other people think!" Jade answered her

Tori's smile couldn't be bigger on her face "Really? Oh Jade I think you're becoming the woman of my dreams every day more!" Tori said resuming their kiss. They made out until they heard the bell announcing the start of first period. Tori broke the kiss "Ready to go?"

"I was thinking that maybe we could skip first period, and do... something waaay more interesting" Jade said, her hand traveling lower on Tori's stomach above her shirt pausing at the waistband of her jeans. She tried to undid the first button. In the meantime her other hand grabbed Tori's one trying to make the Latina slide her hand under her skirt. Tori got the hint of what Jade wanted to do very clearly this time, and even if a part of her wanted exactly the same thing, she suddenly felt very nervous so she stopped the Goth and pulled away looking at her with a flushed face.

"Too soon?" Jade asked her smiling.

"It's... not that, I can't wait to do this with you, trust me. I mean, you are so hot..." Tori said looking Jade up and down and letting her gaze lingering on the Goth's generous cleavage of the green shirt she was wearing that day and on her exposed legs since she was wearing a short skirt and pantyhouse. Tori was biting her bottom lip excited at the vision.