"No, no, you don't understand..." Jungkook hiccuped through tears and lifted his head to look them through his teary eyes. Taehyung started petting his hand. "We do understand, Kookie," he smiled warmly at him. Jimin tightened his hold and pressed a kiss on his shoulder.

Jungkook shooked his head. "You don't."

"You don't understand," he repeated, "I love you."

Jimin and Taehyung stopped breathing for a moment.

He loves them. And they love him. They love each other!

"Kookie..." Taehyung mumbled. Jimin smiled, tears rolling down his cheeks too.

"I love you too," Taehyung told him and lifted his chin slightly to the side. Then, he pulled him into a kiss. Jungkook was shocked and he stayed completely still for the first few seconds. Then, he responded with grabbing the back of Taehyung's neck and pressing him closer, suddenly feeling desperate. He moned and Taehyung deepened the kiss. Jungkook could hear his heart beating faster and faster as Taehyung's big hands roamed all over his body and suddenly he was feeling extremely hot. He was hooked. Taehyung's warmth pulled him in and he didn't want to ever move away.

Another hand slid down his spine and he shuddered. Taehyung and he slowly pulled away and a soft hand turned his head to the other side. His eyes were still teary but he could make out the smirk on Jimin's face. "You two are so hot, both in love," his smirk widened. He got closer as if he was gonna kiss him but then dodged his lips in the last second. "I love you both," he whispered into Jungkook's ear while gazing into Taehyung's eyes. He quickly bit Jungkook's earlobe and then wasted no more time to kiss him. Jungkook noticed how his kisses were sweeter while Taehyung's were warm. Jimin's kisses were soft and breezy and each was different. He pulled away after each one, leaving Jungkook craving for more. His hands sneakily slid under Jungkook's clothes, tracing small patterns in certain places that made Jungkook whine.

Finally, it was Taehyung's and Jimin's turn and they reached for each other over Jungkook's lap. Jungkook wiped away what remained of his tears and attentively watched them. The sight before him was turning him on and he couldn't look away. Not like he even wanted to. His attention was on them but they weren't ignoring him either. Taehyung managed to unbuckle his pants with one eye half-open and Jimin's hand was under Jungkook's shirt, feeling his well-defined abs. 

Jungkook marveled at how everything felt different from before. It was significantly better.

It was different now. They truly loved him, there was no doubt of that. Jungkook let out a sob. Taehyung and Jimin stopped and glanced at him and then at each other.

"Jungkook?" Jimin worriedly questioned him.

"Jungkook, is something wrong? I know we just confessed and if you want to take it slower that's completely okay."

"No, you don't understand— I wasn't honest with you from the beginning."

"What?" Jimin pulled away. "What do you mean?"

"Jimin, remember how I advised you before I disappeared to impress some rich and powerful person and use them to escape and create a safe and secure life?"

Jimin nodded and Taehyung sent him a skeptical look but Jimin was focused on Jungkook and didn't see it.

"Well, after I found out that you actually managed to succeed in doing that and—"

"No!" Jimin shouted. He gave Taehyung a panicked look. "I wasn't listening to your advice, Jungkook! I genuinely liked Taehyung! And I never did something extraordinary to gain his attention," he turned back to Taehyung, looking into his eyes, afraid. He didn't want to see his partner doubt him. That would absolutely crush him.

Taehyung stayed silent but Jimin could see in his eyes that he believed him and he sighed in relief.

"I know that now Jimin. I knew since the first time I saw you two together there was nothing fake about you. Which is exactly why I'm so sorry."

"Wait— You didn't?!" Taehyung was now glaring at him.
"When you got Jimin and yourself kidnapped—"

"Our meeting was purely coincidental! I swear! And so was this accident!" Jungkook defended. "But... I agreed to stay and start this relationship for security though. I wouldn't need to run for a while, I knew I was gonna be secure here for some time. So, I used it to my advantage. I used you. And I'm so sorry."

Jimin shared a look with Taehyung and he knew they felt the same. Even if Jungkook was faking it in the beginning... This, now, was real.

"We forgive you, Jungkook," Jimin softly told him but he shook his head.
"But— No... I—"

Taehyung abruptly stood up, startling the other two boys. "Follow me," he said in a deep tone with a dark look in his eyes. He didn't wait for them to get up and instantly started walking.

Jungkook gulped but seeing how Jimin was about to follow him, he did the same.