Rise and Shine

Riley pov

                        We were in the mall searching for a dress. We went body central, forever 21, deb, Macy, and other stores that had dresses. But found nothing. We were going to go get food but then flashes started going on. I tried to block it and turn away but it happened again.  We pushed away from them. I quickly turn around as saw it was the paparazzi.  I grabbed their hand and ran so they couldn't catch us. I made it out the exit in the front and more lights went off. But this time people we asking question. I couldn't understand them though. I saw Jerry one of our body guards coming this way. I held on to one of their hands and grabbed Jerry hand.   He led us to the limo and blocked the people from getting to us.

"That was crazy" Lilly said.

"yeah. It was weird though, they usually don't take pictures of us." I said curiously.

"Maybe its story about us being so awesome" Melody joked.

"Totally. Like they would waste paper just talking about how awesome we are" Lilly said sarcastically.

"I wouldn't be surprised if its about my mom and dad" I said 

"Its okay Ry. Hey, how about when we get to your house we look online for your dress and eat ice cream."

"That sounds wonderful"

                We parked in front of the house and ran inside. We walked to my room and opened my laptop. We click on this one website I couldn't pronounce and saw the perfect dress. It was a white, short tight, lace, with the long sleeves. It was beautiful. I put my size and my address in and press buy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rise and Shine Riley. School starts in an hour." Mike said before leaving my room. 

                Ugh Mondays, who doesn't hate them. I got up took a shower and brushed my teeth. I straighten my hair and did a smokey eye look. I slipped my high-waisted black shorts on, along with my white loose shirt, and my black-n-white vans.  I grabbed my dark brown one-shoulder bag and my 'obey' black-n-white snapback.  I walked downstairs and took a piece of toast and a few pieces of bacon. I walked out of the house to be meet with flashes again. I walked back inside and shut the door. It was way to early for this.

"Mike we have to go out from the garage"

"Why" He said getting his keys.

"Paparazzi"

We walked to the garage and into the sliver Maserati granturismo. Mike opened the garage  and backed out. 

"What do you think is going on"

"Mom and dad. Oh and park in the teacher's parking lot so they don't see us if they are in the font of the school." 

"Will do sugarplum"

"Sugarplum?"

"What's wrong, don't like it?"

"Not at all. I don't want to look like that. You have no eyes"

"Its not that bad"

"Yes it is. She has no eyes, and her face is just rows of teeth. Or at least that's what i think they are"

"Ok, well I'm going to start calling you.......Tinkle"

"Tinkle?"

"Yeah cause when you were 4 you peeped you pants in front of everyone at dad's huge party"

"Shut up. It only happened once, and anyway I was 4 years old."

"Yeah right. Remember when you were se-"

"Ok i Get it can you just park the car and let me out."

"My pleasure"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my gosh he's walking this way" Mel gushed fixing my hair.

"Will you stop he is probably going to a different table" I said smacking her hands away.

"Hey Riley" 

I looked up and saw god himself, Jeremy. The star soccer player and a total chick magnet.

"Hey Jeremy"

"Can I talk to you in private?"

"Sure"

I got up from the table and walked away from them and follow Jeremy.

"So do you had a date to the winter dance"

"I do not"

"I was wondering if I want to go with you.......i mean if you want to go with me?" 

Awe he was nervous. That's the thing about Jeremy. He may have girls around him all the time but he is shy, sweet, and loyal. He doesn't just have girls like every other guys do, he has girlfriends. Which last a long time too.

"I would love to" I said smiling.

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Great. Well um I got to go but see you later"

"Bye"

I walked back to my lunch table and got pounded with questions. 

"What did he want to talk about?"

"Do you like him?"

"Does he like you?"

"Did he ask you to the dance?"

"did you say yes"

"did you guys kiss?"

"Stop" I yelled creating a scene in the lunch room. "He asked me to the dance and I said yes"

"Oh I knew it. I'm so glad we got that dress yesterday or we did all that shopping for nothing."

"Oh shut up"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        After  the last bell I walked to my locker, as I was walking I saw Justin making out with his new victim of the day. I felt pain in my chest and tears forming in my eyes. I kept my head held high and kept on walking. He made it clear he doesn't want anything to do with me. But I cant help it. He has been on my mind since Saturday. What did I do wrong? Everything was going so good. Cameron loves him. I lov-.........Wait! I don't Love him do I? No I don't. I just really like him.

                        I made it to my locker and put my books in it. I put my homework in my bag and left for photography club. I opened the class door and saw the most heartbreaking thing. Justin and some blonde bimbo was half naked on a desk. I felt tears forming in my eyes. I turned my head so they didn't see then coming down my cheeks.

"Sorry wrong room" I said quietly and shut the door.