Not without a kiss

Riley pov

"Favorite Family is breaking apart. Matthew Watson,46 was found sleeping in the Hampton hotel and he wasn't alone. He was found walking to his room holding a blonde woman's hand. Does this mean Mandy Watson,45 and Matthew are getting a divorce?" Melody read.

"What the fuck" Lilly said.

"Read the 4th paragraph" I said.

"Down below on the left is a picture of Riley Watson, 17 in 2013 at a dinner party with her parents and brother. Then the picture to the left is a picture of Riley Friday, November 14, 2014 at a house party.  She was drinking and dancing the night away with friends. Has the good girl Riley turn bad?  Apparently! We caught her  on the following Saturday going to yet another party. This one however was college party. She played all the drinking games and out drank one of the guys.  Is Riley drinking her problems away? Till next time on Hollywood business." 

"First of all we don't even live in Hollywood and second she had no right of writing this." Mel said.

"actually she does. Freedom of press" Ronnie said.

"Oh shut up."

"its fine though. I never really liked my dad. After the accident with Jane he has never been the same. Our bond broke and he blamed me for it"

"It wasn't your fault, Ry"

"I know."

"Enough of this sadness. Lets get out of here" Mike said

"Where?" Spencer asked.

"Oh lets go bowling" Melody inquired.

                        We all agreed then moved to get change. After the dance we all decide to stay at my house, besides Jeremy who left with Marissa. When we got home I saw a magazine sitting on my bed. I flipped threw it and saw my family. I read then was interrupted when Lilly and Melody walked into my room. I put the magazine under my bed and took a shower. When we woke up we all went to the movie room and that's when I decided to tell them or show. 

                I took a fast shower and then picked my outfit out. I put on on white lace crop top that stopped below my my boobs, red high waisted shorts, a black cardigan,  my black and red Jordans, and my black, white, and red 'I <3 Haters' snapback. I curled my hair and put no make-up on. I walked downstairs to see Justin sitting in the living on his phone. 

"Is Cameron dressed?" Justin wanted to take the liberty to help Cameron get ready. He looked up from his phone and smiled.

"Yeah. He's in the kitchen"

"thanks" I said before I walked out to the kitchen.

When I got there I saw Cameron eating grilled cheese and Randy cooking.

"Hey, pops" I said sitting next Cameron.

"Hi, Princess"

"Whatcha making?"

"Food"

"Nah" I said in a 'duh' tone

"Ok I'm making grilled cheese and fries"

"Yummy" Cameron said as cheese stretched between his mouth and the sandwich. 

                We both started laughing while Cameron kept trying to break the cheese. Randy handed me a plate and I happily took it. Before I could take a bite out of my sandwich it was taken away from my plate. I looked up and turned around only to see Justin and bite missing from my sandwich. 

"yum. This is delicious."

I reached out to get it but he simply extended his hand higher so I couldn't reach it

"Give it back"

"Not without a kiss" 

                I ignored him and started jumping. After about 5 minutes my legs started getting tired and I gave up. I leaned up and was going to give him a quick kiss on the cheek but he turned his head and I ended up kissing him on the lips. I quickly pulled away and snatched my sandwich. I took a big bite and laughed at Justin's stun face.