We spy on them

Riley pov

"Looking sexy as ever, beautiful"

"Looking revolting as ever, Bruce"

"come on, babe-"

"First of all don't call me babe. And second what are you doing back here?" I whispered the last part.

"Didn't anyone tell you?"

"Obviously not"

"Donny and his gang came back."

"So?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Riley, how did I know you would be calling me soon" 

"Cut the crap, Dylan and meet me at the old warehouse" I said before I hung up.

                        It took about 20 minutes for Dylan to show up. I watched his smile widen as his eyes landed on me. I moved my hand as the guys stepped out Dylan's smile flatten.

What the hell are you guys doing here? Why are you with them Riley? I thought you were done with them? What-"

"Shut up Dylan. I called you down here because Bruce had some wonderful news"

"what is it"

"Donny and his gang is back, with something bigger than last time"

"How big"

"well it involves explosives and guns"

"What are we all here for then? Cant  we just call the cops" Tommy asked

"No, you dumb-ass. The cops wont do shit" Bruce said.

"Then what are we supposed to do" 

"We stop them" I simply said. They all looked at me like i've grown a second head.

"well how do you suppose we stop them"

"We spy on them. I'll watch from up close, while you guys watch from afar."

"How can you watch up close"

"Think about. Donny think this gang only consist of boys. He doesn't know i'm in this gang. So if I start getting close to Donny he wouldn't see it coming."

"Brilliant. This is why you're in the gang"

"Duh. You guys need brains and I need muscle."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok guys today we are going to just warm-up then you will be partnered up"Melody said

                        Today was cheerleading practice. Melody and I didn't know what to do today since we didn't have time to plan a routine yet. Melody and I are co-captains for cheerleading team.  After warm-ups we set the girls with their partner. We partnered them up by the people they don't get along with.

"Ok so the reason you are partner this way is so we can get rid of all the negative energy and work as a group. Its more fun and safer that way"

"Since its only two people we want you to try the needle" I said.

"Can you show us" Maryann asked.

"Sure."

"We'll show you two different things."

                                        Melody got on my shoulders than climbed up. She put her foot in the cup of my hand and held her  leg up straight, while trying to balance. Then Mel placed her other foot in my hand and flipped off.  We clapped then it was my turn. I did the same as Mel but go down differently. She was bending her hands up and down so I could jump. I jumped off and did a round off.

"Now get started" Mel yelled.

                        After a while of practicing we all got tired. Some of the girls actually got along but a lot didn't change. Mel and I went to McDonald to eat after practice.  We were talking about boys, school, and what ever teenage girls talk about these day.  

"Hey I got to go. My mom is about to leave and I have to take care of Cameron" I lied.

"Ok. See you tomorrow"

"Bye"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you got on them" I asked sitting in my office.

"Their new hang out is at Lavo, the new nightclub."

"Anything else."

"Dean hacked into the security carmera's around town."

"Good. Is that all?" He nodded "You can leave."

                        I opened on of the drawers in the room and took my fake ID out. I haven't used it for 3 months, which is a long time for me. I put it in my bag and took out my smokes. I walked outside to the back, put a cigarette in my mouth and lit it up. Everything is just fucked up. I lost someone I love. My Grandma has cancer. I haven't seen my son in about 2 week. Now i'm involve with stupid gang stuff.  Can anything else go wrong?

"Riley" Someone yelled.

I threw my smoke on the ground and walked back inside.

"What is it" I yelled back

"We have a problem"

Great, just fucking great. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Just to clarify I don't know anything about cheerleading, so I'm sorry if its not correct but really i just don't care.  Sorry to disappoint. Anyway this is chapter probably suck, so I'm sorry. Thanks for reading. Love you!!!!!!