Leave her

Justin pov

                        I woke up to a door slam. I slowly got up from my bed and walked downstairs to see Dylan looking horrible. He had scratches and bruises all over him. He looked paler than usual. His eyes were pained and horrified with a mix of anger.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"Nothing"

"You want to talk about it? I mean you look like hit"

"Thanks, and no"

"Come on. Maybe talking about it will help"

"Maybe but not with you"

"Dylan, you-"

"Fuck off' He yelled and ran upstairs.  

                        What the hell is his problem. I shrugged it off and walked up to my room. I took a quick shower. I threw on gym shorts and a black wife-beater. When I was done I walked next door to Mike's house. I walked in and walked upstairs. I walked to Mikes room while passing Riley's room. We did our hand shake them started playing video-games on the x-box.

                        After a few hours I got up to leave. I left his room and walked in the hallway. When I passed Riley's room it was blasted with music. I saw her door was cracked and looked through. Her usual nice clean room turned messy and disorganized. It looked like a tornado came in her room. There was clothes on the floor, glass broken on the floor, a hole in the wall, drawers pulled out and on the floor, and Riley sitting in the middle of her messy bed. She had her head in her hands. Her shoulders were slightly shaking. It only take a genius to know she was crying. Before I could go in and comfort her and hand rested on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw Dylan. What is he doing here?

"Leave her."

"Why? She needs someone. She needs me"

"No. What she needs is to be alone right now"

"did you do this? Did you make her cry"

"No"

"Then what happened?"

"I cant tell you. But trust me on this one."

"Trust you? Why would I trust you?"

"Because I'm your brother. And I know what she is going through. You can talk to her tomorrow, right now lets get home."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several hours ago

Lilly pov

                        Melody, Ronnie, and I are in the park taking Cameron out. As soon as we got here Cameron ran to the playground with Ronnie following close behind.  I don't know why Riley wanted us to watch him. Its been like two week but I wasn't complaining. I love Cameron to death. 

"Hey look, Its the ice cream truck that used to come to our neighborhood when we were kids" Mel said making me look up

"It is. Wanna get some?"

"Duh"

                We walked to the truck and ordered 4 ice cream cones. We turned around and saw Ronnie next to us looking at the menu with his eyes wide with joy. 

"Ronnie. Here"

"Uh. Oh didn't see you guys there, thanks"

" no problem."

"Where is Cameron"

"By the monkey bars"

                We walked around the playground and to the monkey bars. We saw some kids but no Cameron. We looked all around the playground and couldn't find him.

"Cameron" We yelled about 100 times. As time passed it started getting dark and still no sign of Cameron. 

"Riley is going to freak out. She is literally going to kill us"

Ronnie took his phone out and dialed a number. He put it next to his ear and waited. A few seconds passed and the person answered.

"Hey Riley"