You'll Change Your Mind Soon

Justin pov

                        Its only been a couple hours but it felt like months. They shut everything down and burn all the evidence. We tried calling the unknown number but it didn't work. So we are all sitting around the table with all the phones in the middle waiting for the call. The video keeps replaying in my head. My heart broke when I saw her laying in a pile of blood, lifeless. It broke even more that i couldn't protect her, that i didn't protect her. If I lose her........I cant even think about my life without her.  

Ring Ring

One of phones on the table started ringing. We all looked at each other before Bruce answered it.

"Hello?.......Yes.........Where?........ok.." Then he put the phone back down. "We have an hour to get to Lavo. I need you guys to get your gun and hind them on you. They cant know we came there armed" We all nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riley pov

                                My eyes slowly opened then instantly closes because the bright white light. I tried to sit up but if felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Where am I? This place didn't look familiar. I was laying in a bed with a grey comforter, beside the bed there was a small drawer. To the right of the room there was a closet, on the left side there was a bigger drawer, and a big door in the middle wall in front of me. I tried to move my hands but I couldn't. I turn my head and found out I was tied. I struggled to get out of the tight hold but it was no use I couldn't. 

"Nice to know you're away"

I looked at the door and saw Donny.

"What do you want?" I said harshly

"And here I thought you wanted to see your son. But with your rude manners I think I will have to refrain it" He said about to close the door.

"Wait.....I'm s-s-Sorry.... Can I just please see Cameron" He walked up to me and pulled out a knife. Oh no did I say something wrong. He bent down and cut the rope from my wrist.

"Bring the kid in" 

"Mommy!"

"Cameron!" I said as tears welled up in my eyes.

"I missed you" Cameron mumble in my shoulder.

"I missed you too, so much. They didn't hurt you did they?"

"Nope. Me and Daddy have been playing games"

"Daddy?"

"Hi Riley" I looked up and met a pair of brown eyes.

"Marcus?"

"Donny can you take Cameron?" Marcus asked not breaking eye contact.

Donny took Cameron and shut the door behind him. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked breaking the silence. 

"Donny is my cousin"

"What?........wait...So was this your plan"