Cloud Nine

Riley pov

"It's okay just let it all out" Melody said rubbing my back and holding my hair up.

                If you're wondering why I'm with Melody its because we finally flew back to Cali. Bad part is I've been throwing up since the past week straight. Last night we had a sleepover and Mike slept over Justin's. Lilly was still asleep but Mel and I woke up at the same time. 

"I feel like someone shoved a grenade up my ass" I said wiping my mouth. 

"Do you want to go to the Doctor?"

"No I can handle i-"

Before I could finish my sentence I threw up once again.

"Call the doctor" I said before I threw up again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin pov

                        I stepped out of the shower and put on boxers and basketball shorts. I grabbed my gym bag and left the house. I jumped in the passenger seat and threw the beg in the back. Mike and I were going to the basketball court to play basketball with some of the guys. 

                              Its been two day since we came back from Paris. Everything is perfect and is going by smoothly. Nothing could be better. I have my girl, my soon-to-be step-son, I have everything I wanted. Well not really exactly but Its better than what I wanted. 

"So do you know where you guys are getting married" Mike said glancing at me before turning back to look at the road.

"She said she wanted next spring"

"When do you want it?"

"Whenever she wants it"

"Dude you are whip"

"If I am I don't care. I'm living on cloud nine right now"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riley pov

"Lilly get up" I said throwing a pillow at her face. 

                Yesterday Melody called the hospital and set an appointment for me today at 3:15 and it is 1:27 right now. Melody Is currently taking a shower as I try to wake Lilly up. 

"Lilly if you don't get up I'm going to burn all your chocolate in the fireplace."

She instantly sat up with her eyes still close.