keep it in your pants

Riley pov

I woke up to a room I don't recognize. I looked around and saw a warm body laying next to me. That's when everything came back to me. The body shots, the drinking, spin the bottle, and that mind-blowing kiss with a massive hangover as well. I turn my head to Jackson I think his name is, when I heard him yawning. He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"Morning" I said making him open one eye.

"morning" He replied.  "what time is it"

I looked around and saw a clock on the wall.

"oh shit I got to go" I said wrapping the sheet around me while getting my clothes.

"Why?" He asked.

"Its 12:45. I promised my mom I would go to this stupid modeling thing. It starts at 1 and I promised not to be late to this one." I explained while putting my bra and thong on.

"you're a model?"

"no, well yes...actually its complicated"

"Right well I can drive you home if you want."

"Sure now get dress" I said throwing him his clothes.

We walked out of the house and into his car. I didn't see my car so I guess Mel drove it home. I gave Jackson my address so he could know where it was at. When we got there I ran inside and into my room. I took a quick shower and wrapped a towel around my body when i was done. I walked out and saw someone sitting on my bed.

"Jackson what are you doing here." I said walking to my closet.

"First of all is Justin, and second I'm driving you to that modeling thing cause your car isnt here."

'oh right. ok" I looked around my closet till i found a large white sweater, neon green high-waisted shorts. I grabbed my combat boots and went back into my room. "ok I'm ready now come on.......oh and I'm driving"

"Why"

"Because I'm already late I don't need to be anymore late" I said sticking my hand out so he would give me the keys. He gave me the keys and mumbled a couple words under his breath. We ran down the stairs and went back into his car.

--------------At Riley's Mom Company-----------------

We stepped into my mom's building and went to the front desk.

"Hi Miles" I said with a fake smile.

"Hello Ms.Watson. Your mom is up on the 7th floor and third room to your left."

"ok thanks Miles"

"Your welcome Ms.Watson"

I grabbed a hold of Justin's hand and walked to the elevator. He wanted to come in. Don't ask me why but I agreed to let him come. We made it to the 7th floor and walked to the third room to the left like Miles told us. I opened the door to see the photo shoot room. Where the camera men take the picture of the models. I found my mom yelling at her assistant about some stupid suit not being done.

"Hey mom"

"Oh Riley your here. Now go to your dressing room and get ready. Samantha is in there to do your makeup. And Scott is there for you outfits."

"ok thanks mom" I was about to leave until she called my name again.

"Um Riley who is this handsome man" She said looking at Justin.