Epilogue

5 years later

Riley pov

"Amy put that down. Cameron put your shoes on. JUSTIN!"

"Yes babe"

"Can you help me? Amy wont listen and Cameron needs help plus-"  Suddenly moist, warm lips were on mine. I automatically wrapped my hands around his neck and deepen the kiss before he pulled away.

"Stop stressing. It's not healthy for you and the baby."

"You right. I just-"

"Stop. I'll handle everything just wait in the car"

"Ok"

 I walk to the car and got in the passenger seat. We are going to Ryan's house. If you don't remember who he is, he is my oldest brother next to Josh. He is having a family BBQ. If your wondering how we meet i'll tell you. It was 4 years ago on my birthday.

Flashback

"Ok babe stay here and close you eyes"

"Aye, aye captain" I said covering my eyes.

"Now open"  

        I opened my eyes and saw two guys standing in front of me that i've never seen before. They look like twins. They both had big smiles on their faces. I look at Justin with a questioning smile.

"You probably don't know us. I'm Ryan"

"and I'm Josh"

"Nice to meet you. I'm Riley"

"There your brothers"

"Brothers? But Mike is the only- Oh....oh......OH MY GOSH" I screamed. I literally ran up to them and gave them a big bear hug. Almost instantly they hug back. I pulled out of the hug and turn to Justin.

"You did this?"

"All for you" 

"Thank you" I said hugging him. He always knew I wanted to meet them and now I finally did. "How did you find them"

"I look up their company name and ask to meet with them"

"I love you so much" I said pecking his lips.

"I love you too"

End of flashback

        That whole day we just talk about the past and got to know each other. Throughout the years they both got married. Even Mike got marry. And guess who it was? Yep that's right! The one and only Kat Wheeler. At first I was mad but then I saw how happy she made my brother so I got over it.

I saw Justin step out of the house with Amy in his hands and Cameron walking to the car. Cameron got in while Justin buckle Amy in her seat. Once he finally sat down we back out and headed to Ryan's.

*

*

*

"Hey little sis." Ryan said pulling me into a hug

"Hey Ry, Hi Melisa" 

"Hey Riley" Melisa said turning around holding little Ashley in her hands. She is about a 8 weeks old and the cutest little girl....after my little Amy. "Want to hold her?"

"Of course"

She handed me Ashley and walked over to Ryan as Justin came behind me.

"She's beautiful, isn't she" He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Gorgeous"

        She had popping blue eyes, a little bit of brown hair, and the cutest little nose. Her cheeks were so huge it was adorable. She was wearing a purple dress with cute little, white shoes, and a white headband. 

        I look up at my husband to see him staring at me with love. I turn around and gently gave Ashley back to Melisa. I took Justin's hand and lead him to the back where are kids were playing at. Justin sat down and pulled me down on his lap. 

"I love you" He whisper in my ear

"I love you too" I said kissing his cheeks.

        This is the life I always wanted. I wanted the perfect man, perfect kids, perfect friends, and a perfect family. I didn't get that, cause nothing is perfect. But what I did get is amazing people to spend the rest of my life with. I won't trade anything in the world for this. I have everything I ever wanted and nothing could be better.

THE END