R.I.P

Justin pov

                        I stepped out of the car and walked threw the path Mike told me while the rain kept going. I kept walking and all I seen were trees, rocks, dirt, leaves, and bugs. I haven't seen any pond, hill, nor Riley. I sigh and turned around. I saw something glisten to the left when I turned. I walked to the left and saw it. The pond. It wasn't packed with trees like were I was standing a minute ago. I was clear with short green grass. I looked the the right and saw the oak tree. It was not that tall but not short either. I walked closer to it and saw dark brown hair laying next to it. 

"Riley?" No answer. "Riley?" I picked up my pace till I got to hurt. I turned her over to see her beautiful face. It was slightly paler than usual. "Riley?"

                She didn't answer. I shock her lightly and nothing. I looked down and saw red gooey stuff. I looked at her hand and saw where it was coming from. Her wrist was bloody and a small pocket knife was sitting a few inches away from her. I checked her pulse and saw it was normal. I picked her up and ran through the woods till I saw Mike's car. I opened the passenger door and sat down.

"Drive to the nearest hospital"

"Why? What happ-"

"Drive" 

Soon enough the car was moving. 

"Tell me what happen" 

"I-I don't know. I found her like this. Gosh why did she do it?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riley pov

                I walked through the forest and to the oak tree. I looked at the bark and saw all the engravings we made from the passed years.  I sat next to the tree and looked at the town. There was the skyscrapers, houses, cars, it was your everyday town-but the rich side-. If I turn my head to the right you saw the middle class side of the town.  They were both beautiful in there own way. I had so many memories in both sides. 

                        In the middle class I spent most of my childhood at. Most of my family lives there so Mike and I would hang out with our cousins before Jane was here. We would play sports or just watch movies. A couple of times we would just walk around town and help some stores. Middle class was more friendly that the upper class side. Everyone knew each other in the middle class side. You always had someone with you.

                             In the upper class is when I spent most of my teenage years-which is still now-. People are mostly stuck-up and disrespectful. Mike and I usually volunteer to help out at the local pool. Most people don't go since they have one at home but I saw still fun. When Jane came I started staying at the upper class to help my mom with her, since dad would be at work. When Jane was 3 she started calling me RyRy. It was so cute, especially when her cheeks squished her face and her greenish gray eyes sparkle with excitement. Everything was perfect up until the accident. 

"Why did you have to leave me?" I said staring up in the sky.

                          A drop of water hit my nose. I wiped it off and looked up and saw the clouds getting darker. A few minutes passed until It started to rain, hard and fast. But I didn't care. I don't even know what I cared about at this moment.