Misunderstood

Riley pov

"Come on Jane. Mom and dad are waiting for us." I told her.

"I'm coming. Let me just say bye to coach' She said walking in his direction.

After she said bye, we started walking to my car. I popped the trunk opened and put her bag in it.  I closed the trunk and hop in the drivers side. I put the key in and start the car.

"Good job kiddo. You killed them out there" I said giving her a high-five.

"thanks, but lets go home I'm hungry"

"I know me too" I said chuckling

"Happy birthday Riley....... I'm sorry I didn't say it earlier, it just came to my head now." She said with a guilty smile on her face.

"its fine Jane. Thank you! It means a lot" I said with the biggest smile.

After a few moments of silence Jane spoke again.

"um Riley is Mike mad at me" She said looking out of the widow from the passengers side.

"no he just have a lot on his mind. He loves you a lot Jane." I said looking at the road.

"but he never say it"

"Mike is never good with words. You are special Jane. A good special. We are both glad to call you our little sister.  He can't say it or show you in the best way but he feels it" I said looking at her.

"thanks Riley. I love you"

"I love you too Jane"

While I was driving I couldn't help but to glance and Jane a couple of times. She is so sad. I wish I could take all her sadness way and fill them happiness.

"Jane?"

"yeah"

"I'm sorry"

"for what'

"for spending more time with my friends than you"

"its okay Riley I get it"

"no its not. I been a bad older sister. I should be there for you all the time not with my friends. But its going to change now." I said with the biggest smile.

'how"

"I'm going to spend more time with you"

"really" She said bouncing in her seat.

"yep. you will always come first"

"yay"

I started to laugh  at her reaction. I was about to say something but got interrupted by pain on my right side. I felt the side of my head and saw red liquid stuff. Blood.

"Jane are you okay"

"Yeah Ril-" Before she could finish another pain emerge from my left side. I felt the car flip more than twice. When the spinning stopped I looked around and saw grass. I looked up and saw blood everywhere. I heard someone screaming my name before I blacked out.

************************************************************************

        I slowly opened my eyes and see a bright light shining straight at me. Where am I? I looked around and it wasn't my room. Wait where is Jane? I shot up and looked around. I ignored the sharp pain going through my body and started to panic.

"hey babe. How are you feeling?" I snapped my head in the direction the voice came in. My visions wasn't the best right now but I was able to make out who it was.

"Marcus?"

"yeah'

"what happened"

"well um you and Jane got into a car accident"

"What? How? Where is Jane?"

"A car ran a red light when you were coming. And Jane is-"

"Riley!?!?!?"  I looking in front of me and saw Mike, Ronnie, Lilly and Mel.

"Where is Jane?" I asked once again.

"I'm guessing your fine" Mike commented rubbing the back of his neck.

"Where is she?"

"listen that's not important right now what's important is you get better" Mel said sitting beside me.

"Someone tell me now or I will get out of this bed and find out my self"

No one said a word. I guessing I have to find out my self. I got out of the bed and started walking to the door.

"wow little sis where do you think your going" Mike asked holding my shoulders so I don't move.

"I'm going to find Jane. Cause clearly you guys aren't going to tell me"

"Ok fine sit down and I'll tell you" He said letting go of me.

I smiled in satisfaction and walked over to the bed. I climb on the bed and sat up to face them.

"Well?" I said

"This isn't easy to say but-"

"oh Good afternoon Ms. Watson. How are you feeling" The doctor said.

"listen I don't have crap for that right now I want to know where my sister is." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm sorry Ms. Watson but Jane has passed."

"What do you mean by 'Passed' "

"She died on the way here"