Season 4 chapter 1: glimps into the future

Issei was with everyone els, it was the day after road beat her cousin and that got all her members to become mid calls devils and for Azazel to brag to everyone that he tried them.

"God what a group of people." Issei thought as everyone sat around the dinner table eating there things.

"Issei you ok?" Emma asked and Issei looked at them then stood up and left.

"How is he." Azazel asked Emma who sigh and put his hands on her head.

"Ever sense king died he has not talk to us at all and after what happened with coco and him almost dying because he would not snap into his a game." Emma told them as the list went on and on.

"We need Issei back." Azazel told them all and soon the door was thrown open and there stood a pissed nick.

"Nick what are y-." Rias could not finish because Nick stormed upstairs into Issei room where they heard yelling then Issei getting throw down the stairs.

"NICK THE HELL." Issei yelled but nick charged Issei trying to attack him as Issei started to Dodge the punches coming up from the red dragon emperor.

"Nick stop." Rias yelled and they saw nick throw issei into the yard and he was coved by his crimson aura as he charged Issei at 2's the speed. Rias tried to go after him but Azazel stoped her.

"No stop, this is what Issei needs" he told the Gremory as they saw Issei coved in his sea blue aura as the 2 emperor crashed.

"I WONT LOSE." Issei yelled.

"Good because it's 2 on1." Out of no where vail appear out of no where and tried to punch Issei who counters with his Iron fist.

"Guess play times over." Issei voice change as he took a deep breath and was slowly coved by a dark gold/sea blue aura as Vail was coved in her own ice blue and Nicks crimson red. As the 3 emperor charged each other and started to throw down.

"DEVIDE x10." Albion called out but Issei used his fist to punch Vail as he felt his power drop and nick went under Issei.

"DRAGON SHOT." Nick yelled and Issei was eaten into the huge been as he then found himself in the underworld.

"What the hell." Issei thought as he looked and saw all the leaders, ophis vail coco Rias peerage into a destructive battle. "What's going on." Issei then saw someone go flying by and the person crashed into a rock near him. "Wait that's-." The person rose and it was Issei who looked older with shard nails and teeth and eyes Just like kings but the color was a mix of dark gold and sea blue and he was holding a trident that didn't look familiar with a unknown green/gold armor.

"Trihexa." Future Issei roared as he was coved in a gold/blue Aura as he vanished and charged a man in the sky with crimson eyes and night black hair with a dark powerful aura around him as they started to fight witch shook all of the underworld.

"What is this place." Issei then saw Nick charged a silver hair man as he looked like a devil as Nick sent a beam of power at Issei who was hit as he yelled and found himself back on the ground with Nick and Vail over him.

"Issei are you ok?" Nick asked his students who shook his head.

"My heads killing me." Issei told them as they all looked at him worried. "Wait I just saw you in battle and all of you fighting a army." Issei told them as they looked at him weird.

"No we where here the hole time." Azazel told Issei who's eyes wide and gasped.

"Guys I think I saw a glimpse of the future." Issei told them.

"Was what it Issei." Nick asked seriously.

"Well I saw the army and everyone fighting-."

"What did you look like." Nick asked cutting Issei off with a dead serious face as Azazel grew just as serious.

"Ummm I had like almost king armor that was gold and green I had a golden trident and my eyes where like kings but a different color and I was fighting a man with crimson eyes and night black and a dark powerful aura." Nick and Azazel eyes went so wide they all thought they where gonna pop out. Nick pulled Azazel away from everyone.

"He just described Atlans transformation and... Trihexa." Azazel told Nick who grew serious.

"It seems the finale battle is soon to fall upon us and Issei is are only hope to stop the apocalypse beast." Nick told Azazel who nodded his head.

"I will set a meeting when the great leaders go discuses this matter." Azazel told Nick as they looked back at them teens. "Rias I want your hole peerage in the arc tomorrow I am summoning all the great leaders including Zeus and Odin and Indra" Azazel told them and they all looked shocked.

"Why Azazel-sama." Asia asked and Azazel looked serious.

"The end of times is to soon arise."

BAMMM NEW SEASON comment share and like and as I always say until next time ALEX_UIZ14 OUTTTT