Season 1 chapter 11: Fight for her (season 1 finale)

Previous on rise of the sea emperor.

"Ok then Riser do you agree with the terms." Sirzechs asked the Phoenix who smiled.

"Yes My lord I agree with the terms." Riser smiled at Issei who glared at him.

"Ok then let's get the battle set up." Sirzechs sent everyone into a battle arena with Riser across from Issei.

"Ok are both sides ready." Sirzechs asked as they both nodded there heads. "OK THEN GO." Sirzechs roared as Issei hardest battle had just begun.

Issei pov
I saw Riser summon his wings like he was got shit no pun intended. I got into fighting stance as me and Riser locked eyes.

"So the little human is going to fight the mighty Riser I hope they remember you." Riser yelled at Issei who stood calm and with a smirk.

"I hope they remember your face when I beat you." Issei told Riser as he charged at him. Riser dogged Issei punch, but Issei quickly turned and send a powerful front round to Riser side sending him flying back into a huge pawn pice. Riser shot out of the crater mad.

"I have never seen speed and power like this just who do you think you are Issei." Riser yelled at Issei who took a deep breath.

"I am THE SEA BEST EMPEROR." Issei roared as he charged at Riser with his fist coved in water, Riser coved his in fire and the 2 fist collided sending a powerful shockwave sending the 2 flying backwards. "Damn Riser Hell Fire is no joke it's so hot I don't know if I can beat him." Issei thought to himself.

"Do not give up Issei. Your the first person I have ever saw push threw more pain then anyone dare I saw it your father might not rival your motivation to keep going." King told Issei who smiled at his words.

"ALRIGHT LETS GET THE REAL SHOW ON THIS BICHIN ROAD." Issei was coved by a huge bust of a aura of water. Everyone watched is awe as Issei power. "HEAVENLY BEAST BALANCE BARKER." Issei roared as he was coved by the sea blue armor, Sirzechs eyes winded.

"This aura it can't be he was sealed in the heavenly trident unless he is the chosen one." Sirzechs thought.

"He is the one to wield the ultimate beast, Issei is the one to weld king Atlants trident and seal the ultimate evil." Sirzechs looked over too see Nick in his Balance Barker, Sirzechs new about nick being the red dragon emperor.

"Do you really think he is the one in the prophecy." Sirzechs asked and Nick nodded his head.

"Yes I truly believe he will be the one to rise to the top and go toe to toe with the 666 beast and defeat it just like god did." Nick told Sirzechs who looked shocked. Now Issei stop in his Balance Barker looking at Riser.

"ARE YOU REASY PHOENIX I WILL BEAT YOU AND SAVE RIAS." Issei vanished and sent a sharp punch to Riser face sending him flying away in the sky. Riser was to shocked at the armor Issei was warring.

"It can't be that the one in the book." Riser thought to himself as he was kicked down into a crater by a sharp punch by Issei again.

"GIVE UP RISER YOU CANT WIN MY WILL TO NEVER GIVE UP IS UNMATCHED." Issei roared as a image of king formed behind Issei as he roared to the sky shaking the arena for a second. Everyone gasped at the ultimate kings presses.

"I forfeit the mach." Riser said and everyone was even more shocked. Issei showed he was ready to fight and win, Riser pride was dropped by Issei he did the impossible.

"This mach goes to Issei Hyoudou." Sirzechs yelled as everyone clapped and Rias ran at Issei who sigh as his armor vanished in a flash of blue.

"You did it Issei you really saved me." Rias told Issei who smiled and hugged her back.

"Yes that was a fun mach to see Issei I am proud of you." Issei looked up to see the mighty red dragon emperor looking Dow. At him.

"Thank you sensei." Issei bowed to nick who smiled, Rias put her hand on Issei soft cheek.

"My savior." Rias pulled Issei face down and the 2 kissed.

"Ok Rias I am going to head home for the night." Issei told the crimson haired girl, Rias walked to Issei and took his hand.

"Then I go with you." Rias told Issei who smiled.

"Bye everyone." Issei waved to the orc and to Nick. Issei and Rias were coved by a water aura and they vanished from sight.

BAMM SEASON FINALY comment like and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14