Season 2 chapter 5: dragon meets beast

"I will kill you with just this attack." Kokabiel shot a light spear at Issei who vanished in a blur. "Where do he go?" Kokabiel looked around and could not find Issei, because he was right behind him.

"Looking for this." Kokabiel turned around to be stabbed by the light spear, Issei smiled when Kokabiel scream in pain.

"HOW ARE YOU THIS STRONG." Kokabiel roared at Issei who looked at his sea blue aura and smile.

"My will to protect the ones I love That's what sealed your fate." Issei charged at Kokabiel but vanished and reappear behind him and slammed him into the ground making a powerful shockwaves hit everyone.

"Issei use are new attacks." King told the emperor who smiled.

"Prepare yourself Kokabiel, I am going to show you the true power of the sea emperor." Issei's blue aura grew it power as the ground started to shake. "Heavenly beast:Iron kick." Issei foot was coved by the sea blue aura as he kicked Kokabiel sending him flying away from Issei.

"Damn I need distance." Kokabiel summonses his wings and he takes off away from Issei who saw this and started to fly right at him. "STAY AWAY YOU MONSTER." Kokabiel yelled at Issei who became a blur and reappear at Kokabiel face and sent a combo of punches at fast speeds then sent a sharp back kick sending Kokabiel crashing into the the barrier that nick was now helping keep up.

"HOW HOW HOW HOW YOUR POWERS." Kokabiel was picked up by the leg and Issei flew to the sky at high speeds and sent him flying into the ground.

"Don't kill me I will give you anything you want I promise." Kokabiel was now locked eye with Issei as they blue aura grew in power.

"You made the biggest mistake messing with my family." Issei made a blue ball of power. "Heavenly beast: RASENGAN." Issei fell from the sky and rammed the ball of power into kokabiel who screamed in pain as everyone watched Kokabiel get eaten by the attack. After a good minute everyone saw Issei on his knees next to ashes that belongs to Kokabiel. "Finally I average my mom and dad." Issei looked to the sky and let a primal roar all his anger leaving his body with the roar.

"So my little pupil finally made his first step into this word." Nick watched all the girls run to Issei and, Nick saw him loll at him and smile.

"You did it Issei you really saved everyone." Rias pulled his head into her chest as tears run down all there faces.

"Of course with your help I was finally able to defeat my biggest Demond." Issei looked to the sky and smiled as everyone stood up, but Issei has other plans. "Now if you will al so kindly excuse me I am going to pass out now." Everyone watched as Issei fell to the floor and Rias ran and caught Issei.

"I have never seen his sleep so peacefully before." Rias moved his crazy brown hair as there was a ball of bright light as a silver armor appears.

"You really are the strongest here." The armor walked to pick Freed up until she saw Nick in his Balance Barker.

"Hello Red one." Albion called to Nick as he smiled.

"Hello white one I see your host has grow stronger, but still not strong enough to take on my host." Ddraig told Vail who mad a cute mad face under her mask.

"Until next time Red dragon emperor." Vail picked Freed up and looked at Issei.

"He is really handsome." Vail thought with a blush as she flew away think about Issei the hole time.

Seen change
Issei is laying in bed right now, Nick, Vail have been on guard for the night.

"Is he doing ok Nick." Vail asked with worried in her voice.

"He is fine I just fear that sometimes with soon happen in the Future." Nick told the dragon emperor who sigh and put a hand on her hip.

"He will surpass you Nick." Vail told the Red dragon emperor who smiled.

"Of course he will he is the chosen one in the proficiency I won't be shocked if when he gets king Atlants trident and master his power he will be stronger them the 666 beast." Nick told Vail who eyes widen as she looked back at Issei and a warm smile hit her face.

"He really is amazing, but I need to leave I will see him soon." Vail told nick who nodded. Vail took one more looked at Issei then she left in her balance breaker.

"Soon my pupil the real fight will come and the true king of beast will awake to rise up ones again." Nick smiled as he walked into the room to see Issei starting to wake up.

"I hate you." Issei told Nick who chuckled and smiled at him.

"Yeaaaa I am being told that a lot from your last big battle." Nick parted Issei leg. "I will let you get your strength back." Nick walked to the door and open it and walked out as Issei laid his head down.

"Nice job partner I could not be more proud of you and so is your mother and father." King told Issei form his mind as Issei smiled.

"Thank you King it means a lot to me to have you as a partner and friend." Issei told the beast who smiled and they both fell into a deep sleep for the rest of the day.

Bammm that's a rap for now comment share like and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUTTT