Season 1 chapter 6: the nun

Issei was walking in the park trying to get his mind off the things that just happened at the ORC. Issei forgave Rias and her peerage, But Sona ohhhh she is now on Issei shit list and won't be leaving anytime soon.

Issei pov
"God why are people so damn power hungry." I thought to myself as I was walking, but then.

BAM

"Ow." I head a voice and I saw a girl that looked to be 15 max and in a mum outfit. I could tell she had a sacred gear in her.

"Oh I am sorry I did not see where I was walking. Here let me help you up." I told the nun and she took my hand then started dusting herself off.

"Oh my thank you sir my names Asia Argento it's nice to meet you." The now named Asia told me as I smiled at her.

"Names Issei Hyoudou Nice to meet you Asia, but can I ask what your doing out here." I asked Asia who nodded her head.

"Well I am going to the church and I don't really know my way around here so I was wondering if you could help me." Asia asked to witch I nodded my head.

"Yea I can help you get there Asia and I can show you around town." I told Asia who blushed and smiled happily.

"Thank you Issei I really appreciate it." Asia told me as we walked all around town for the day we went to eat I showed her some cool places you can go around here. Then we went to a arcade and played games.

"Well what do you think about this place." Issei asked her as they where walked before she could answer we heard a kid crying holding his knee, Asia walked to the kid and smiled.

"Don't worry I will help your knee." Asia then has her 2 ring glow a bright green as she is healing the wound. My left eye Turing into Kings showing he wanted to talk.

"Issei she has a sacred gear called Twilight healing it's a rare sacred gear that can heal any wounds even on supernatural beings." King told me as I nodded my head and my left eyes changed back.

"There all done bud now your free to go." Asia told the kid as he ran off happily Issei saw Asia start to pray to the lord.

"So she dose not know gods dead." Issei thought to himself as he watched Asia stand up and looked ready to go.

"Ok I am ready to get going." Asia told me as I nodded and we started walking to the cutch.

Time skip

"Well it was nice to meet you Issei I hope we can meet again by gods will." Asia told me as I nodded my head as we where standing in front of the cutch, Asia gave one more smile to me as she walked into the church that my rage stay to rise, but I took a deep breath.

"Calm down Issei its going to be fine you just need to think about about your actions." I told myself as I walked all they way home thinking about Asia.

"What is she doing in a place with devils and fallen angels."

"Will she get hurt or worse killed in that damned place."

"What is she really here for." All of the thoughts flooded my minds as I finally made my way home and saw that Emma was on the couch sleeping perfectly.

"Well I might as well put her in bed." I thought to myself as I picked Emma up princess style and took her to my room. I put her down on the bed covering her in the blanket as I took my shoes and shirt off and got into bed with her.

"My Issei." I looked over to see Emma hand moving over the bed trying to find my body. I sigh and moved over to her as she put her head on my chest and we both fell asleep.