Season 1 chapter 2:the beast awakes

it was the weekend, and Issei had nothing to do but train till his heart exploded. Yes normally people would quite halfway through the training, but Issei was no push over.

"Ok I can't even move my arms that's enough training for today." Issei got out of the weight room, and went to take a bath.

"Man that was hard." Issei walked into the bath only to see Emma in only a towel with her hair in a beautiful bun. Issei looked away with a blushes face in embarrassment.

"God Emma I am so sorry I will leave you alone." Issei tried to leave, but a hand takes hold of his arms. Issei looked back to see it was Emma.

"I it's ok I am your maid s so I can clean y you." Emma told the beast emperor, and he looks down.

"Oh ok." Issei sat down and saw Emma walked behind him, and take a sponge, and started to clean Issei back.

"Ummmm Issei his dose it fell." Emma asked, and Issei grinds his alpha like Teeth to keep himself under control.

"It fells good Emma thanks for cleaning my back." Issei told his maid, and she nodded her head.

"Issei do you want something better to clean your back." Emma asked with a crimson blush on her face.

"Ummmm sure I mean if it works better then yea." Issei smile, but he head a towel hit the ground, sea blue eyes widen when Issei get 2 huge soft  breast push on his back.

"Don't move just enjoy the pleasure Issei." Emma told Issei, and he just sat there for a good 4 minutes with Emma rubbing her breast on his muscular back.

Emma saw that his back was now clean so she stoped, and moved in front of Issei kneeling in front of him, but Issei has blood drip from his nose, because he got a perfect sight of her sexy body.

"Emma what are you doing." Issei looked away, but Emma's hand made him look into her eyes. Violet met sea blue.

"You miss your parents issei." Issei looked down at the thought of parents they died, because of him.

"I just miss them everyday I feel un loved I know I have you, but I wanted to see them when I got my listens to drive, and my 16 birthday." Issei eyes start to water, and Emma pulled Issei head into her chest. MMA champion, or not you cry no matter who you are. Emma held Issei close to her chest with so much love Issei could fell it like a aura around her.

"It's ok Issei I know you miss them, and I am sorry they are gone, but you have me." Emma tried to cheer Issei up.

"Thank you Emma I am happy that I have you it make me fell not alone, and broken." Issei eyes start to close, and she smile when Issei falls asleep on her arms.

"I hate to lie to you Issei, but your parents are not who you think they are, but I will protect you with my life that was the wish of my king, and queen.......... your parents." Emma told herself, and picked Issei up and got him, and herself dress taking Issei to his bed with them going to sleep together.

" Emma told herself, and picked Issei up and got him, and herself dress taking Issei to his bed with them going to sleep together