Season 1 chapter 3: the after math

Issei eyes slowly opens up to see he is in his room. The first thing he noted is that he now has a tattoo on his arm.

"Shit when did I get this tattoo

"Shit when did I get this tattoo." Issei thought them remember what happened the night before, and his eyes widen when he thought about Emma.

"Emma oh god." Issei shot out of bed, and put pants on running out of his room to see she was not in her room. Issei ran to the bathroom she was not there. Issei not with crimson eyes now VANISHED into the kitchen but only found his rage clim when he did not find her.

"Emma no no NO EMMAAAAAAA" Issei roared in the house shaking it as he had tears run down his cheek.

"Issei it's ok baby." Issei head shot up to meet the warm smile of Emma with only a blanket raped around her at the top of the stairs.

"Emma where." Issei thought as she walked down stairs, and kissed Issei cheek.

"I was sleeping with you silly when you jumped out of bed, and ran for the door  you woke me up. I yelled to you but you're roar was to loud for you to here me." Emma explain to her lover, and Issei sigh and sits on the back of his couch with his leg tucked in resting his hand in it.

"Do you know all about my power, and everything els." Issei asked, and she nodded her head.

"Issei I am not human I am of a different race of atlantean's." Emma told issei who eyes widen at the new information.

"So your not human. Man I think I have seen everything." Issei thought, and his left eyes changed to have a sea blue iris with everything els black.

"Boy you might want to go look in the mirror." King told issei, and he walked up the mirror, and screamed.

"AHHHHHHH WHY DO I LOOK SO DIFFERENT." Issei yelled because he looks like a hole new person

"It's the effects the power has on your body you did not need more muscle because you got plenty, but your face changed to the beast form you enter last night

"It's the effects the power has on your body you did not need more muscle because you got plenty, but your face changed to the beast form you enter last night." King told issei who nodded his head thinning about something.