Season 2 chapter 3: the holy girls

"ISSEI LETS GO YOU GOT THIS." Nick roared at his student. Right now Issei was fighting with nick in his Balance Barker, and Issei was fighting in his aura form.

"Beast shot." King yelled as Issei shot a beam of water from the heavenly trident as Nick moved to avoid the attacks.

"Damn he is getting stronger every day." Nick thought and his eyes widen when the smoke cleared.

"Got you sensei." Nick saw Issei with the heavenly trident at his neck smirking as his aura went away and Nick deactivates his Balance Barker.

"Yes you did Issei I am so proud of you. Your getting stronger every day and I know you will only grow stronger." Nick told Issei who clapped his had then did a fist bump.

"Thanks sensei it means a lot to me." Issei told Nick who smiled at him. Issei felt his left eye changed

"Yes Nick is right your power is rising at a good rate for you and your battles in the future." King told Issei who smiled at the comment.

"Man I am super tired I think I am going to stop by the orc." Issei told Nick who sigh.

"Fine you do deserve a brake from all the hard training you have done." Nick told Issei as he watched him walk away and vanished in a magic circle.

"Nick I sense kokabiel hear. You do know if tbt boy finds out he killed his parents you would have a unstoppable monster." Ddraig told nick with a little fear, because Ddraig first hand took but punishing from the sea god and that got him in a sacred gear.

"Then we don't tell him and try to stop kokabiel before he dose amazing." Nick was coved by a crimson aura and he vanished in the power.

Seen change.

Issei was walking to the orc right now when he sense 2 holy swords, Issei new something was up.

"Issei holy weapons are deadly to devils so you might want to see what's going on." Issei picked up the pace and open the door to the orc to see 2 holy girls one with blue/green hair. The other had a dirty blond.

"As I said Gremory stay away from are fight with kokabiel." The blue haired girl told Rias with no respect.

"Yo." Everyone turns to see Issei standing in his battle clothes sowing off his arms and chiseled chest.

"And who are you mr." the blue hair girl asked Issei who smiled at her.

"Names Issei and I like That's Excalibur pice you 2 got." The 2 girls pulled there swords out and got into battle stance. "Please don't even try to scare me with those toys little girls." Issei smiled and the blue hair girl charged at Issei and she bright Excalibur destruction to Issei head and there was a dust cloud from the hit.

"ISSEI." Rias yelled with tears in her eyes.

"You got guts to strike my partner little child." Everyone saw the dust clear and Issei held Excalibur in his palm, Rias and everyone eyes widen at his show of strength and his eyes. Issei eyes where not like his normal ones, Issei had kings eyes, but they had lightning sparks in them.

"Those eyes so evil and powerful." Xenovia thought as she was sent flying back when Issei tapes her.

"XENOVIA." Irina yelled and ran to her side to see she was fine, Xenovia look at Issei was fear and rage.

"What are you." Xenovia asked the sea emperor, Issei smiled like a beast that just caught its pray.

"Heavenly trident." Those 2 words made the girls gasp as Issei summon kings weapons and held it in his hand. "This is a really weapon girls I mean Thor god could not wield this weapon so what's it to you to hit me with you 1/7 of the original Excalibur." Issei asked them as he saw Rias looked worried. Issei took a deep breath and his eyes went back to there sea blue.

"We will take are leave Gremory just remember what we talked about." Xenovia told Rias who nodded and the 2 gave Issei one more look them the 2 of them left.

"God was that so hard🤔."Issei thought to himself.

"Issei are you ok." Rias asked her love who nodded his head.

"Yes Rias I am fine I just got a lot to think about." Issei told Rias who looked worried for the sea emperor.

"Anything that we can help with." Akeno asked and everyone looked at him and he sigh.

"I am going to try to force the awakening of the balance breaker Issei told everyone as they all gasped. "I won't lie I will probably feel more pain or even die trying, but I need to get stronger for all of you." Issei told everyone as they all looked sad.

"Issei you don't have to do this. I am sure we will find a way to make you stronger." Rias told Issei who sigh.

"Yes your right Gremory we will make him stronger." Everyone looked up to see Nick  in his Balance Barker looking down on everyone.

"And how do you plan to do that." Rias asked the red dragon emperor with narrow eyes, Nick saw her and get serious.

"Issei it's time we take the seal of you and your connection to kings power." Nick told Issei who looked shocked at this.

"Are you sure sensei." Issei asked and Nick nodded his head. "How do you plan to brake the seal." Issei asked and Nick smiled under his helmet.

"There's a fallen angels kokabiel that will be coming in 5 houses to start a Great War, Issei I want you to fight him off and then you will see the seal brake." Nick told everyone as they nodded there heads.

Screen change.

It was now dark out and everyone felt a huge burst of power come from the middle of town.

"Are we ready." Rias asked and everyone nodded, but Issei was coved by his aura and his eyes changed as he held the heavenly trident.

"Yes Rias let's go kick some fallen ass."

Bammmm that's a rap for now comment share like and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUTTT