Season 2 chapter 9: Birth of the roaring emperor

Issei stood face to face with Drago, Nick with vail, Azazle with katerea.

"Holy shit they are going to throw down." Rias thought and there was a flash of light and all 6 of them charged there opponents in a flash of 5 different auras.

Vail and nick

Vail charged at nick and she went to punch him but he vanished in a blur and slammed his hands together and slammed her into the ground.

"You can't mach me white dragon." Nick told her and she shot out with a silver aura around her. "Well you do have to blood of the first Lucifer." Nick called and everyone eyes widen and vail spread 8 devil wings from her back.

"Divide x10." Albion called out and nick felt his power drop but he also new she had a limit before her armor would give in.

"Boost x20." Nick charged her and he punched his fist into her gut and her eyes widen when she felt all the power flow into her.

"Vail the armor can't take this power we must restart the system." Albion called and it was to late, Nick punched her and she was sent out of her balance baker unconscious, Nick flew down and caught her.

"May you fight hatter next time little dragon." Nick told her and he flew to everyone els.

Azazle and katerea

"Now come." Azazle called to witch katerea charged him.

"HA I WILL KILL YOU." She yelled and charged him but he stabbed her making her cry in pain. "AHHHHHH." She cried and then she turned around and shot multiple hands onto his armor. "I don't need to be around when the time comes, I will gladly destroy myself for glory." She called and Azazle cut off his arm and shot his trident at her and she was hit and died into ashes and Azazle stop the blood flow.

"So it would seem you need work my dragon king fafnir." Azazle said and smiled and he flew down to the other.

"Now the big battle starts." Nick said and everyone now watched Issei and Dragos battle.

Issei and Drogo

"HEAVENLY BEAST: Iron first." Issei first was coved in a dark blue aura as he charged Drago and he tired to punch him, but Drago threw his cloak off and charged Issei and he dogged his punch and turned his body and kick Issei in the head and sent him crashing into the school.

"ISEEI." All the girls yelled and they saw his eyes flash form blue to crimson red.

"DAMN YOU." Issei yelled in a beast like voice and he vanished in a flash of blue and reappeared behind Drago before he could move and then he was kicked into the air then Issei combined his first and slams Drago into the ground and he was sent falling and crashed into the ground creating a crater.

"Partner clam down your anger is starting to take over." King told Issei who took a deep breath and he watched Drago shoot out with a dark yellow aura coving him.

"I see you have taken your father famous move, the flying thunder god." Drago called and all the leaders eyes widen at the move his father used to mach god in battle.

"Well then let's dance. HEAVENLY BEAST: Scull crusher." Issei foot was coved in the same dark blue aura and he tired to kick Drago in the head, but he caught the kick and smiled. Drago eyes widen when he saw Issei put one hand on the ground and he push himself up and he wrapped his legs around his neck and slammed him into the ground and then he picked Drago up and kicked him into the air, but Drago punches Issei chest and kicks his face before he is sent flying and both vomit blood and go crashing into the ground. "Damnit I can't mach this guy, who is he?" Issei thought as his body shook and he final rose from the ground.