Season 1 chapter 8: the date

No once pov

Issei was meditating in his room with the trident laying in front of him. After his burst of power at the cutch he has started to practice putting the aura control into the trident.

"You doing good Issei keep going." Issei heard King tell him and he smiled.

"Yea I know my "beast force" will be the key to unlock the Balance Barker in the future." Issei told King who huff in agreement.

"Now let's get this show started already." Issei was coved by a water aura as the heavenly trident gem flowed in the middle. Issei felt his power start to rise at a good rate for about 20 seconds then it stoped.

"Nice job Issei you will babel to hold this form for a good amount of  time." King told the young emperor who smiled.

"That's perfect King, But we have been training for the gold day can I get a brake." Issei asked the sea god who sigh.

"Fine, But don't let your guard down something big is going to happen today. I just have a felling it will." King told the sea emperor who nodded his head.

"Ok king I will remember that for the future." Issei told king as he leaned back and pushed himself off the floor.

Screen change

"Yo Rias you ok." Issei asked the crimson hair princess. Rias felt that if Issei found out about Riser he would lost control and the power she felt at the church was almost ultimate class devil power.

"Oh it's nothing Issei just thinking." Rias told Issei who did not like this. He and Rias have been getting much closer over the past week hanging out, killing strays, and eating together.

"Ok if you need anything I am always here for you Rias remember that I might not be in your peerage, but I will still fight for you." Issei told Rias who looked shocked at this and before she could respond Issei later down on the couch and stared to drift off to bed. The bed so nice until. 

SLAM

Issei shot up in battle stance when it was just Sona much to Issei disliking.

"Sona What brings you here today." Rias asked the devil who sigh.

"I came to apologize to Issei for my actions last week." Sona bowed to the mighty sea emperor. "Please Issei I asked for your forgiveness I am sorry the way I acted that day." Sona told Issei who sigh and nodes.

"Yea you got my forgiveness just chill with the hole all mighty act I hate it." Issei told Sona who nodded them said good bye and left.

"Ok I am bored as shit Rias wanna got and have some fun around town." Issei asked Rias who blushed and looked shy.

"Like a date." Rias asked to witch Issei smiled showing his shining razor sharp teeth.

"Yep unless you have things to do." Issei told Rias who looked happy.

"I would love to Issei let me get change." Rias ran into the back room to get changed.

"I know the perfect look." Issei was coved by water and his clothes changed.