Season 1 chapter 9: water meets fire

Issei jumped into his magic circle and piped out at the orc. He liked around to see Rias, Grayfia, Akeno, and some man with blond hair and blue eyes. Issei saw Rias did not look confutable siting next to the man.

"Issei." Issei looked at Rias who had sadnesses her eyes. Issei looked at Riser.

"Ah And is this one of your servants my dear." Riser asked Rias who shook her head.

"No he is not in my peerage." Rias told Riser who smiled.

"So he is just a low life that's fine." Issei looked at Riser with a glare.

"Who you calling low life fuck face retard." Issei yelled at Riser who looked pissed.

"You should know your place human." Riser yelled at Issei.

"This gentleman is Lord Riser 3 son of the Phoenix head. Also Rias fiancé." Grayfia told Issei. Oh oh oh big mistake.

"So your the one." Issei looked at Riser with the most evil smile anyone in the room has seen.

"Riser wants this trash dead now." Riser summoned a huge Fire ball and shot it at Issei.

"ISEEI." Rias yelled at the Fire ball hit Issei. Everyone looked shocked at the seen.

"There now that this trash is gone let's get going rias." Riser took Rias hand and tried to pull her away until.

"Riser Phoenix." Everyone looked at the dust to see crimson shining eyes. When the dusted cleared both issei eyes where just likes kings, but not blue they where blood red.

"Who are you." Riser asked pissed.

"Your worst nightmare." Issei vanished and Sparta kicked Riser sending him flying into the wall.

"YOU LOW LIFE DARE HIT
ME." Riser roars at Issei.

"Issei is asleep right now fucker now you face his hatred that was locked away." A fire seal appeared on Issei stomach burning his shirt off. The seal then made a loud opening sound.

"HAAAAAAAAAA." Issei roared to the sky as his power skyrocketed to rival maybe even Grayfia's for a split second.

"What the hell is this powerful aura." Grayfia thought as Issei was coved by a sea blue water aura.

"Oh Riser. Say hi to my little friend COME FORTH HEAVENLY TRIDENT." Issei roared and much to everyone shock there stood the heavenly trident of king but the gem was ruby red.

"No how is this possible." Grayfia thought as she watched this teen take hold of a weapon not even great red could.

"AHHHH." Everyone heard Riser scream as they saw Issei had the heavenly trident in Riser chest. Then Issei brought the middle blade to Riser neck.

"Say little Phoenix how many stabs will it take for me to kill you hm." Issei asked with a dark smirk on his face. No one moved a muscle. "Leave and never come back or I will have your head same with your hole family." Issei told Riser who teleport away really quick.

"Issei." Rias called to the sea emperor who looked back at her with a smile.

"I am fine just let some stem off." Issei eyes went back to there normal sea blue and his aura went away. Rias ran and hugged him.

"Don't ever so that again you had me scared." Rias yelled at Issei who lagged. Then he looked down to see his seal was back on his lower abs.

"King What happened." Issei asked as his left eye went to kings.