Season 2 chapter 4: seal broken

Issei and everyone teleport to where the felt the extreme power that flared at the orc, Rias and everyone looked around the park and found no one.

"I don't think he is here Rias." Kiba told Rias who shook her head.

"Well well well if it's not the little Lucifer sister." Everyone looked up to see a man in a battle armor with red eyes and his skin was pale, Issei saw the man siting on a throne. Then he stood up and smile at everyone spreading his wings.

"10 wings

"10 wings." Kiba said is shock.

"He is a leader class fallen angel." Rias thought. Kokabiel looked at Issei.

"Ahhh yes your Jason and Jordan's child pathetic your power is nothing compared to them." Kokabiel caught Issei punch stoping Issei dead in his tracks.

"DIE." Issei brought his leg up and kicked kokabiel in the face sending him flying away into a crater.

"I new it would work." Everyone saw Nick in his Balance Barker with Sona and the orc. "But his seal is still intact." Everyone heard the roar of a true beast and everyone saw Issei in a squat with his arms out and he was coved by his water aura. "Soan put a barrier up when Issei true power awakens the planet won't be able to take the full wrath of it." Nick told Sona who nodded and they all went outside and put a barrier up.

"Ahhhh red dragon emperor so good to see you again." Nick moves to look at Kokabiel who had a evil smiled.

"I know your plan to kill the 2 sister of the devil kings and start a war." Nick yelled and everyone saw Freed and Vulpure walk out.

"FREED." Kids let a battle cry out and he crashed at Freed who has 4 Excalibur's.

"You all can play with me toys." Kokabiel saw Issei charging at him and he smile and took his cloak off.
"Yes boy show me the power of the king of beast." Issei and kokabiel met in the middle of the barrier and there fist collided with each other's.

"Heavenly beast iron first." Issei punch kokabiel and he cough up blood from the in pack, but he took the hit then he kicked Issei sending him flying holding onto the heavenly trident.

"ISSEI." Everyone yelled and they felt his rage start to rise, Nick watched with a smile on his face.

"Now play with me toys." Kokabiel snapped his fingers and he summoned 3 huge boys. Rias and her group talked and they changed at the 3 days of hell.

"Kokabiel your mine." Everyone saw the heavenly trident flow into Issei body as his power skyrocketed. Everyone watched it awe.

"So much power." Rias thought to herself.

"I can fell it all the way over here." Akeno thought to herself.

"Hahahah that's sum power you got there boy finally your making things interesting." Kokabiel flared his aura to mach Issei.