Season 3 chapter 7: the mistake

Issei smiled at Azazel who did not like the look on the kids face. He saw anger rage plans and none good.

"Yea well let's settle down and watch the match." Azazel told the boy who smiled and sat down. Little did he know Sirzechs and Azazel knew about the attack soon to come.

Rias pov
"Ok everyone let's get this win and move in to the next round." I told me peerage who all nodded.

"Lady Rias." Kida called and everyone saw a flashing green and out cams Diodora who held Asia.

"AHHHH." Asia yelled being hold upside down.

" salutation everyone, Asia will be coming with me and we not return." He told me and everyone as I felt my rage boil to a new level.

"Give Asia Back." I yelled and Koneko tried to punch him but he put Aisa in the way so she has to retreat.

"Have fun with my friends." And with that 100 of 1000 of soldiers appeared and none good.

" chaos brigade, those men work for the old Satan faction." I told everyone as we all got into fighting stance until another flash of blue appeared.

"Ahhh theses cheeks alone where good enough reason to come." I turned around and saw lord Odin looking at Akeno's butt.

"Lord Odin, what brings you here?" I asked the all father who chuckled.

"We got word that Diodora was working with the Chaos brigade. HERE ME I AM THE ALLL FATHER, ANY ONE OF YOU THAT CAN TAKE MY HEAD WILL BECOME A WARRIOR OF LEGEND." Odin yelled and I watch the men yell and Odin smile as he tapped his staff down and killed all the men with a blue shockwave. "That brat Azazel was right, lower them all in and kill them all with one swoop." Odin said with a smile and everyone looked at me and I sigh.

"This is no longer a rating game, this is a rescue mission to save Aisa." I called to everyone as they all nodded their head.

No ones POV

Rias and everyone wakes up to the castle and saw there was a women with 2 others behind her.

"Hello lady Rias." The women called and she shot at Rias and Akeno and they put up a force field to keep them safe as kids and Xenovia charged the 2 nights and Koneko charged the rooks as the pawns where no where to be found.

Vip room
Everyone was sweating as 2 auras where sky high, Sirzechs was ready to destroy everything as he griped his chair as it was starting to brake. Issei was 10 time worse as Emma saw the look in his eyes.

"I want Diodora head." Issei called in a voice that did not belong to him as he stood up and he activated his balance breaker.

"SEA EMPEROR BALANCE BREAKER." King called as Issei shot out of the vip room and charged right at the castle only for 100 of men to stop him.

"We will be your opponent's Sea emperor." One told Issei who laugh at this.

"Your no match for my host power." King called as Issei coved his first in blue flames.

"SEA EMPEROR: IORN FIST." Issei punches the man in the core sending him flying away. The flames erupted and killed off a good amount of the others.

"King wheres Asia?" Issei asked his eye witch was quite then he got a response.

"I sense her aura in the throne room in the castle, hurry and help Rias and everyone els out." King told his host who nodded his head and he summoned the heavenly trident and threw it at the battle.

The trident landed in the middle of Rias battle. The queens eyes went wide as did everyone's at the sight of the legendary weapon.

"Is that." The queen called but the trident flew right at her as a blur of blue appeared and shot at them destroying the barrier that held them from Rias or Akeno's attacks.