Season 2 chapter 8:The meeting pt1

Issei stood next to Rias and everyone in the ORC, Rias has just told Issei that the meeting was today and they wanted to be sure that he was to go as a royal blood, Issei agrees and now they stand in the room.

Flash back

Issei was at his house with Rias brother. He has no where to stay so Issei offered him to stay at his house. Sirzechs thanked Issei and they 2 made it to his room.

"What your telling me I can't sleep with Issei?" Rias asked in disbelief and issei chuckled.

"I wish to talk to him as we fall asleep." Sirzechs told his sister and Grayfia looks just as sad. "Also have you thought about releasing your Bishop Rias?" Sirzechs asked his sister and she went wide eyed.

"I-I thought you wanted me to not look at him because he was to powerful for me to control." Rias told her brother who smiled.

"Well your older and you have the sea emperor on your side so I think you will be ok." Sirzechs told his sister.

"Come on Lady Rias, Issei, and Sirzechs are tired and wish for sleep." Grayfia told her and she walked to Issei and kissed his cheek and walked out with Rias.

Flash back ends

"Hey Rias last night your brother talked about a bishop?" Issei asked and Rias sighs.

"He is a human vampire hybrid. He was to powerful for me to control so I we sealed him away and now my brother think I am strong enough to control him." Rias told him and she looked at a door that was sealed and has tape over it.

"Well can I meet him?" Issei asked and Rias nodded her head and she went to the door and knocked on it.

"Gasper can you come out?" Rias called out and Issei watched.

"No please leave me alone." Gasper asked and Rias opens the door and Issei see a little boy in girl clothes in a box.

"Gasper please come out." Rias asked and Issei eyes widen when the boys eyes changed and stop time, Gasper looked at Issei and paled when he saw Issei eyes where kings and a enormous sea beast went behind him.

"I am sorry please don't hurt me." Gasper begging in fear as Issei looked confused.

"Partner your eyes change." King told Issei who closed his eyes and sigh and they went back to his sea blue. Everyone came out of the time lap and everyone looked at Issei.

"How are you not effected you?" Xenovia asked and Issei sigh.

"I have king from the heavenly trident sealed in me so his power no matter what can't Mach mine because he would be changing king." Issei told them and they all went pale at the thought of anyone wanting to fight the heavenly beast god of the sea.

"Well then the meting is going to start so Koneko you will stay here with Gasper and the rest of us will go to the meeting." Rias told them and they all nodded.

Time skip in the school

Rias and everyone wakes into the room to see Azazle, Sirzechs, serafall, Michael, Gabriel, Irina, and Vail. They all walked to the conner of the room and settled down.

"Ok now that we are all here let's get this meeting started." Sirzechs called, but Michael put his hand up.

"Wait where's The sea emperor?" Michael asked and everyone looked for Issei, but here was not there. Soon the doer opened and in walked the king of the sea but he looked way different.

Issei now stood in back ripped jeans with a chain on his left leg and 3 zipper lines on each side of the legs. He was had a dark green tight T/shirt that hugged his muscular body. Lastly his hair was different and cut (Thor's hair in RG) and to finish the look he has the eyes of king and his teeth where sharp and his nail sharp and long. All the girls blushed at the new Issei and all the leader looked shocked at the change in Issei.