Season 1 chapter 1: the kings heart

What makes you strong? Is it your strength, or your speed, or your intelligence? Well for Issei Hyoudou this is all of what he needs to be strong, and he is a MMA champion with the hard work he has put into his life braking bones fight off bad people, but he lives alone his parent died in a fire set by a man with black wings. Now Issei is 16, and is going to Kuoh Academy with the sister of Lucifer, and Leviathan, but he dose not know that.

No one POV

Issei heard a ring, and he looked over to see it was time to go to school. Issei was a young man with brown hair, and blue eyes with a good built body form his training. He got out of bed brushed his teeth showered put his school uniform on, and left his house for school.

At Kuoh academy

At Kuoh academy

"Well lets get to class." Issei walked into the school with everyone looking at him like usual, and all the girls had heart in their eyes for the "king of Kuoh" Issei being the MMA champion give him some eyes that look at him.

"OHhhhh its Issei are king." Said a young girl

"Ohhhhhhhhh great here we go mr take all the girls." A random pissed boy said in anger

"That just great every girls likes me, and all the boys hate me just a normal day as me." Issei walked into class with the 2 pervs of the school talking about boobs, and other creepy stuff Issei just put his air ponds in listening to music doing his school work.

Time skip

Issei was packing his stuff up from school, and was ready to head home. He walked out of the school not before he saw Rias Gremory watching him from the ORC window. Issei just looked at her walk away from the window.

"Ok lets go home, and get working out." Issei walked home, and went into his boxing room Taking his shirt off to show his muscles, and ripped 8 pack from his training he did over the years. Issei walked over to the boxing bag, and stared to warm up.
Start music

"Ok let GO." Issei started to throw jab, crosses, and doing quick foot work keeping hid balance the hole time. After warming up Issei got into the ring starting to moved around changing his feet. Issei started to pick up the pace and started to throw combos of punches, and kicks, and sliding, and dodging as if someone was punching him, and this went on the hole warm up.