Season 3 chapter 4: whatever it takes

"We have no choice but to engage Loki." Sirzechs sigh as he felt that something bad was gonna happen with this plan.

"Ok then we all know the plan?" Sarefall asked and Rias and Sona nodded.

"I am coming with." Everyone turned to see issei. But there eyes widen at what he was wearing. As black as the darkest hole in the universe, and sea blue ancient markings covering the shirt he wore. Issei stood with pride as he had on his fathers battle shirt. (It's like a dojo shirt for black belts but has markings on it)

"Like father like son." Odin thought as he smiled and everyone got into a circle to be teleported away.

"Everyone ready?" Issei asked and they all nodded. "Ok here we go." Issei left eye changed and the 2 teams where covered in a sea blue flash of light as they vanished.

"Be safe Rias." Sirzechs thought.

"Fear not, with the sea emperor on there side they will rain victories." Odin told Sirzechs who smiled.

"You would be so happy to see your son, Jason." Sirzechs thought as he remembered the day he faced him in combat and how it was the greatest fight he had ever had.

With issei and everyone els

"Ok let's stay on guard." Issei told them and there was a bright flash of white and when it died down they all saw Loki flying in the sky.

"So the all mighty sea emperor wants to see me." Loki lagged like a mad man and flared his power shaking the ground. "Then come and see the true power of Ragnarok." Loki yelled and there was a flash and 3 wolfs appeared as did a dragon king.

"You ready?" Saji asked issei who took a deep breath and was cover by a blue aura with crimson highlights.

"I couldn't be more ready." Issei voice grew dark as Saji went up to queen and they charged the beasts. Issei charged Loki as he went to punch him, but Loki caught the punch and kicked Issei into the ground.

"What a shame, you fathers punches where so much more powerful, and your mother aura was so much more dense and destructive." Loki yelled and Issei shot out of the crater and roared as his power went threw the roof.

"Your right I am nothing like my mother, nore my father." Issei eyes where closed and his head was low. "I am my own person and I will defeat you here and now." Issei looked up and his eyes shocked Loki as did it shock everyone.

"IMPOSSIBLE

"IMPOSSIBLE." Loki yelled and he saw a image of Issei father appear as he looked up at Loki with the same eyes, Loki felt his stomach drop. A god he might be, but that man could put fear into the mind of god himself.

"Devine drive." Issei said and he vanished behind Loki. "Heavenly beast: iron fist." Issei yelled and he hot Loki in his back and he sent him crashing down.