Season 1 chapter 10: calm before the storm

Issei was in his room training to awake his Balance Barker again. Issei new that the only way he would win against Riser if it ever came down to that was the armor. King told Issei that he only scratched the surface of the Balance Barker power, Issei when he heard this was shocked at how powerful the Balance Barker was.

"Issei." Issei opens his eyes to see Emma at the door looking at him as he had the heavenly trident in front of him face down. "You have been training all day did you forget today was Rias mach." Issei eyes sharpen like a beast.

"No I am well aware of the mach, but I know that with nicks training Rias stands a chance against the Phoenix. If she loses then I will call off the wedding my self." Issei told the purple haired maid who sigh.

"You push yourself to hard Issei." Emma told Issei who just closed his eyes and went back to meditating. Emma closed the door almost all the way and left.

"You know Issei taking a brake is a thing as well." King told Issei who sigh.

"No I need to train as much as my body will let me King, or I won't be strong enough to rival the Phoenix." Issei told the king of beast who sigh.

"I am well aware of this Issei hell I told you to train this hard, but right now Rias mach rages on with the Phoenix. Remember that in the future." King told Issei who nodded his head and went back to his medication.

Time skip

"Your training is going well I suppose." Nick asked Issei who was still meditating on the floor. Issei didn't open his eyes.

"Yes sensei it is going well." Issei told his sensei who sigh, but nick new Issei would not stop until he is ready to fight.

"Ok well I wanted to tell you that Rias has lost her mach and will marry the Phoenix in 2 hours." Issei now stoped as a water aura cover him shaking the house. The heavenly trident flew into his left hand.

"I am ready sensei, or I will die in the proses." Nick watched  Issei sea blue eyes changed to kings eyes and his hair color changed to a dark blue.

"Ok then Issei let's see if your training will pay off." Nick told Issei as he vanished away from Issei room. Issei sense someone coming. A magic circle opens and out walks Grayfia.

"Good day Issei I am hear to tell you that lady Gremory has lost her mach." Grayfia then looked at Issei and her face was full of shock to see how prepared the boy was for battle. "Sirzechs sent me here to invite you to the wedding." Grayfia told Issei who contributed to looked at her. Grayfia felt a little scared at the eyes she was locked with.

"Then tell Sirzechs I will be." Issei told Grayfia who nodded her head again shocked by his voice that's more beast like.

"Ok then I will leave you to come to the party when ever you want." Grayfia bowed and vanished into a magic circle.

"Are we ready to get going." Issei looked over to see Emma in a beautiful violet dress with her hair curled and in a bun. Issei smiled at her sowing his prized teeth.

"Yes we are Emma now let's go and take care of a little birdie." Issei told Emma who giggles and walked over to him and took his hand, Issei taped his trident on the floor and they vanished in a burst of water.

Wedding pov

Everyone was dressed nicely and was partying for the big day. Rias Gremory would take Riser Phoenix hand in marriage, but Rias did not want to marry Riser for he would only use her body for his own deeds.

"Grayfia." Grayfia saw Sirzechs and waked to him. "Where is Issei I thought you said he would come." Sirzechs asked his queen who sigh.

"My lord he said he would be here I am not sure where he is." Grayfia told her king who sigh as well.