32. Rescued and not ok

Start from the beginning

I was going to untie her when James pulled me to the ground and started punching me, I punched him a few times, then a wave of rage came over me and I saw red, I stabbed him in the chest and Stacey ran over but I quickly shot her in the ribs and kicked the gun away 

"Lola no!" I rushed over to her lifeless looking body and untied her "thank you" was all she managed to muttered before she passed out. I picked her up bridal style and rushed as quickly as I could outside. 

I got out and thats where they had Mark and a few survivors "where are they?" Mark asked, I ignored him and ran to Marco. "Jack go to Adam to get sorted, I will look after Lola ok?" he said but I walked over to Mark and the others who were on their knees with their hands tied.

"Stacey?" he asked "she might be I don't know I just left them there to die Mark" I spat with venom in my voice and he started crying "I'm not sorry by the way" he said after he stopped crying "what?" I walked closer "you heard" he said and I punched him in the jaw and a few more times then grabbed my gun "wait NO!" Stacey said as her and and James stumbled out and walked over, they kneeled in front of him "please no!" she pleaded, I never broke eye contact her as I shot him in the head. She screamed and started crying "how could you do that?" she shouted, I kneeled in front of her "the same way he killed your mum Stacey" I whispered and she looked at me "how do you know that?" she questioned and I walked away. 

Mark was dead, Stacey was here but James was gone...

"Marco is she ok?" I asked him as we were driving to the hospital "I'm gonna be honest Jack she's badly injured and needs surgery imminently and as for the baby I just can't tell sorry Jack but prepare for the worst just in case" he said and I held back the tears from falling "Jack it's ok to cry you know" he said and patted my shoulder "la sua intenzione di essere" he said (its going to be ok in Italian) What have I done?

"Parker you awake?" I said as we were sitting in the waiting room "yeah, any news?" he asked and I shook my head "Jack she's gonna be ok, they both are" he said putting his hand on my shoulder and I nodded "both?" Jai said and we turned around "is she ok?" her mom sobbed "she's still in surgery and they don't know if she is gonna make it" I managed to croak out and they started crying.

"What did you mean by both?" Jai said and I hesitated before answering but before I could they came out of surgery and we all stood up "Jack a word please" Marco said and I followed him "is she ok is the baby alright?" I asked "I'm gonna be honest ok the baby is completely ok but not the same for Lola I'm afraid, she lost a lot of blood and that knife was 2 inches away from her heart, she has severe head damage and is badly dehydrated aswell as beaten so she's very weak and incapable" he said "thank you Marco I really appreciate all this and for helping" I said "its no problem Jack its my job remember and don't blame yourself ok just keep focusing on the baby and her ok?" he said and I gave him a small smile.

"You may see her now but remember she's looking pretty bad" he said to her family "thanks doc" Jai said "you guys go first" I said and they went in "your really desperate to see her why not go?" Parker asked "let them have alone time then I'll go in alone" I said and my family turned up "my boys are you ok?" mom said giving us a kiss on the cheek and a hug "yeah but Lola isn't" Parker said "oh honey don't worry" mom said then Lauren came out "we need a doctor now!" she said and I ran over "Lauren whats happened?" I asked "the machine is going mad get help Jack" she demanded and I ran to find Marco.

"Marco!" I shouted for him "Jack what is it?" he asked "its Lola she needs you now!" I said breathless and we rushed back to her "ok I need you to leave the room please" a nurse said and we all left.

"What happened Jack?" Jai asked as we were waiting "what do you mean?" I asked "I mean why the fuck is my little sister in here" he clenched his fists "look Jai I don't want this as much as you" I said and he grabbed me by my collar "what have you done?" he shouted "Jai please!" Their mom begged "she got involved with my gang" I mumbled "louder" he asked "she got involved in the gang" I shouted back and he let go of me "I knew it" he said and I raised my eyebrows "come on your name is well known" he said "all of you, I'm sorry I never wanted this ether, it should've been me in there" I said sitting down and Jai walked over "I'm sorry mate I'm just angry it isn't your fault" he said sitting next to me and I gave a small smile. 

"She's gonna be ok but we still don't know when she will wake up and if she has any damage" Marco said "what damage?" her dad asked "don't you know?" Marco said and I shrugged "theres a possible chance of brain damage" he said and we were all stunned "how bad?" Parker asked "we can't be sure, sorry" Marco apologized "will this harm the baby?" I asked with a lump in my throat and her family was shocked "hopefully not, I will back soon I have to rush" Marco left.

"Baby?" her dad asked, shit here we go, "she's pregnant" I said and Jai punched me, causing a nose bleed "Jai" Lauren scolded and came over "are you ok?" she asked "yeah it isn't the first time" I said and she smiled, a nurse came over and took me to get cleaned up.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed vote and comment if you did xxx