Ryuk: "Yes my Lord. Scout/overwatch mission for Blake Belladonna. No interference unless absolutely necessary. Regular status reports i assume?"

Y/n: "Correct, now..."

Soon after, Y/n handed Ryuk a map of kingdoms locations, along with where he can find Menagerie. He And the Armored Kantus immediately hopped into his Reaver, and flew off.

Y/n: "let's see the progress on Yangs arm now."

On his way down, he ran into A happily through the hallway jumping Neo. Once she noticed him, she waved and skipped up to him.

Neo: "Hi Y/n!"

Y/n: "Hello Neo, you integrated quickly into your new family."

Neo: "Well, thanks to you I'll be able to get my revenge and have a home to come back to."

Y/n: "do you know where you want to begin your search for Cinder?"

Neo: " She's most likely on her way to Mistral, so I'll be heading there if someone knows about her."

Y/n: "But remember what I said Neo."

Neo: "I know I know 'no killing innocent civilians' you almost sound like a dad..."

Y/n: "That's what happens when you become part of the Horde as the Locust Princess."

Neo, once again, blinked a few times

Neo: "Wait ... Wait you mean to tell me..."

Y/n: "Yes, if somehow something were to happen to us, you are the new Queen. Don't worry, if it were to come to that, Grax, Varix and everyone else were to help you. In- oh no please don't cry."

Neo's eyes began to water again as she quickly hugged her newest best friend and father figure.

Neo: "Don't talk like something is going to happen to you or Myrrah! I just got a new family, I don't want to lose either of you!"

Realizing his wording, he quickly brought Neo into a hug while he rubbed her back, calming her slowly.

Y/n: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that Neo, All I'm saying is that One Day, you'll be Queen. But hopefully, this day is still far away. So please. I hate seeing the Princess Cry."

With a gentle kiss to the Forehead, the two continued to hug for a few more minutes, while a very happy looking Queen watched.

Myrrah: " He can be so sweet when he's not fighting a War..."

So, She turned around, smiling ear to ear and made her way to take a bath.

Y/n: "Neo, would you mind letting go now? I wanted to check on the Arm prosthetic Yang was going to get."

But the Ice Cream themed Girl didn't move, except for her head shaking side to side. With a sigh and small giggle, Y/n got up, while Neo hugged him tightly with her arms around his shoulders and her legs locked around his waist, while her head was nuzzled in the side of his neck.

Y/n: "Fine then, we go together."

Once The king and the princess entered the Locusts laboratory, he was getting a few sympathetic looks from the locusts working on the Arm.

Y/n: "How's the Arm coming along Maxis?"

Maxis, one of the smartest and most advanced locust engineers, why helped rebuild Shibboleth's lost legs. He was perfect to lead the construction of Yangs prosthetic Arm.

Maxis: "It's coming along nicely sir, however, it is a bit difficult to integrate the Dust function with not as much knowledge about it as others.

Y/n: "That's normal Maxis, don't worry about it. It'll get easier the more we do in this universe. Mind if I take a look at it?"

Maxis: "Not at all Sir."

He and the other scientists and engineers moved to the side to give the king a look at the arm.

(I didn't find a designated I liked, so imagine a prosthetic similar to Yangs current prosthetic, however with this sort of design.)

Y/n: "I like it Maxis, I hope she likes it too

Y/n: "I like it Maxis, I hope she likes it too. When do you think it'll be finished?"

Maxis rubbed his chin a bit.

Maxis: "Give me....maybe two more Weeks to perfect it sir."

Y/n: "Acceptable. Have a nice Day My friend."

Maxis: "You to sir. And you as well miss Neo."

The whole time, Neo was clinging onto Y/n like her life depended on it. However, she gave Maxis and the others a smile and wave before they left the laboratory.

Y/n: "Let me Guess, tonight youll be with me and Myrrah again for comfort cuddles?"

He could feel her nod into his Shoulder, making him sigh in defeat.

Y/n: "Note to self, Never upset the Princess again."

He gave her a small kiss on the head, making the mute girl Smile happily. While the two continued walking to get a meal before bed. That's when neo started thinking.

Neo: "Y/n..."

Y/n: "Yes Neo?"

Neo: "Thanks...for everything."

Y/n: "Don't worry about it. I Glady helped you out. Couldn't just leave you without a place to go."

Neo: "i love you y/n."

Y/n: "And I love you Just as much my little Locust Princess."

————————————————
A/n

Okay, a few things

1) Gooooood I love Neo way to much!
2) I'll probably won't get the timeframe for the events correct since once RNJR leaves it's snowing, however once Yang gets her arm it's hot and Sunny outside so yeah... I guarantee it won't be 100% accurate.
3) I hope you enjoyed, and let me know your thoughts
4) here have another cute Neo

3) I hope you enjoyed, and let me know your thoughts4) here have another cute Neo