Chapter 32

Kingdom Hearts: Prince Luneth, Princess Kairi

Oblivion Kingdom:King Xemnas

Lunar Kingdom: Princess Yuna

Dissidia Kingdom: Ravus

ShinRa Kingdom: Rufus

Lucis Kingdom: King Noctis

Kingdom  Ballad:King Caius

Kingdom Dissidia: King Ravus, Princess  Lunafreya

Kingdom Palamecia: King Mateus

These are so far the Kingdoms along with their Royalty, though I may add more in the future.

---

Out of all the things, this was definitely what you didn't see coming. Tidus, was it? Had made it his ultimate goal to reprimand you for how you had behaved with the Princess. Because of that, Princess Yuna was saddened.

It was so early outside that it was still dark outside, you had just woken up and you were about to get ready for the day when it was interrupted. Tidus so it fit to interrupt the beginning of your day because he wanted to make it clear that what you had done was not right.

You didn't roll your eyes, but you were fighting that urge not to do so hard. "For that reason, you should apologize to her." This man was beyond irritating, why did it even mattered to him? It wasn't like you insulted her or anything.

Shutting your eyes for just a couple of seconds, you let out a long exhale. "Tidus, was it?" Because he didn't even have the decency to introduce himself. By the shock on his face, he must have realized it too. "I am by no means going to apologize to Princess Yuna, I don't quite remember doing something that would require me to apologize."

"But yo-" he was about to repeat himself, but you interrupted him.

"I was merely asking her to treat me like the rest of soldiers, I don't suppose she welcomes other Soldiers in such a way, does she?" Why was he even making such a big fuss? He opened his lips but you continued, "she doesn't. I shouldn't be any different, now if you would please." Placing your hand on the door handle, you started to close it. "I am busy at the moment."

He continued to look unhappy, so you shut the door and continued to prepare for the day. He may call you rude, but he's the one for disturbing you to talk about what you told Princess Yuna. Did she even talk to him about it?

Either way, you stopped thinking about it and finished getting ready. It was way to early even for Prince Luneth, which was your main priority right now. So, you headed to the kitchen for something to drink and some food. By the time you finished eating, the Royalty began to eat breakfast, so you waited until they finished.

Auron and Cid walked towards you, Cid sending you a wide smile. "[Name]! Good morning!"

"Good Morning [Name]." Auron greeted as they joined you waiting just outside the door of the dinning room.

Sending them a quick smile, you greeted them. "Good morning Auron, Cid."

"Hey," if possible Cid's smile grew. "Is it true Tidus went to see you early this morning?"

It was probably the servants who spread the news. "He did," and speaking of the devil, he walked towards you three. By the way he glared at you, he wasn't pleased. "But it was just a misunderstanding."

"Tidus! " Cid greeted the man, but said ma only greeted with a mumble.

"I'm guessing you're talking about me, aren't you?" He must have realized that people were gossiping, "they're right." He explained the situation to them, probably in hopes of having their support.

Got A Secret, Can You Keep It?(Ff/kh)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara