Chapter 10

As soon as you entered the room and shut the door, Noah, grabbed the collar of your clothing and pushed you against the door. He pushed hard, your head collided with the door sending a loud thud around the room. "What the hell is wrong with you? How could you let them talk to us like that?"

Alan had been seating down and as soon as Noah pushed you against the door, he jumped to his feet but that was all he did.

They were so filled by anger."I mean, I'm sure he doesn't even care. It was not like he knew them anyway, he always thought so much better than everyone else." James added as he watched, he was standing behind Noah with a glare plastered on his face.

You don't know why but your eyes trailed to Alan, maybe waiting to hear what he thought or maybe to see if he would do something. However, you were disappointed as he returned to his previous position.

Things were a lot more difficult than you thought, this is why you were not fit to be their leader. Having enough, you grasped Noah's hands and roughly pushed him back. "Are you all done with your tantrums?" That seemed to make them angrier, but you didn't give them time to talk back. "Maybe I wasn't the friendliest but that doesn't mean I applaud Sephiroth's attitude. I'm not going to give him the satisfaction and lose it as soon as something like that leaves his mouth." Taking deep breaths, you glanced at Alan, then at the other two. "If you guys want to just make yourselves look like real idiots, then do it. But just remember one thing, think about how people think of us. Do you guys really think that people calling us Lucis' Children is a compliment?" You snorted. "You know what? Do whatever the hell you want." They didn't seem like what you were saying was getting to them anyway, so you shook your head instead. Why waste words when they were not going to listen to them anyway?

You opened the door and slammed it behind you, blinded by anger you left the dormitories and headed back outside. There was no place in mind as you went outside, just take a walk to give them some time to calm down.

Once you calmed down and your anger was no longer good enough to distract your stomach, you were reminded that you hadn't eaten for almost the whole day.

There were no other places that you could go to, only Seventh Heaven. As much as you didn't want to go, it was important to eat. Who knew what tomorrow would hold for you and you would need the energy.

The place wasn't as busy as you thought it would be, people were way too drunk to even care about your presence. Though you stopped when your eyes noticed  Cloud. The others were not around which seemed rather odd, but since he was talking to the woman behind the counter, you knew why.

You needed food and Cloud wasn't going to stop you. You sat on one of the empty chairs on the bar, it took the woman a minute or so to notice you. For a moment she glared at you, alarming Cloud. Said male's eyes widened with surprise.

"If you're here to cause trouble, I'll kick you out personally." The woman warned you.

As if on cue, your stomach grumbled so loud that despite the noise the woman heard it. She raised an eyebrow already knowing why you were here. She shook her head and left towards a small window just to the right back of the bar. Instantly she returned with a plate which seemed a little cold.

Either way, you offered a smile and began to eat. It wasn't cold, just warm enough to make it more enjoyable. With how hungry you had been, you finished it faster than you had thought surprising the woman who had been watching you. "How much do I owe you?"

Her eyes trailed to Cloud, who had also been watching you. "It's alright, we were going to throw that away."

"Thanks." It was beginning to be quite late, so you decided to leave. By now the others must have been sleeping, you no longer would have to deal with them for the rest of the night.

A set of doorsteps followed you out, when you prepared yourself only to come face to face with Cloud. He hesitated, but he reached forward, making you step back.

But he must have confirmed whatever he had, and moved closer grasping your arm and pulling you towards him. You were shocked for an instant when you were pushed against his chest, and he hugged you not caring about anyone seeing  him do that.

However, you allowed him only a minute until you pushed him back and rage crossed your face. "What the hell is wrong with you?" But that didn't stop him from tugging you towards him again, you could have fought him off but deep down you were curious as to why he was acting in such a way.

At your words, his strong arms rightened around you, making you self conscious at how small you felt compared to his tall and strong physique. "You left after us, didn't you?"

Maybe it had been the four years you spent by yourself, keeping everything to yourself. Or maybe it was those four years feeding your mind about how your friends had left you knowing of your fate, but no matter how torn Cloud's voice sounded, you couldn't bring yourself to return the hug.

Slowly, you unwrapped his arms from your form. You had your feelings set, but when you looked at those eyes of Cloud...You couldn't help but soften your eyes. Despite it all, you missed Zack and Cloud terribly but they moved on, you moved on. "I'm not sure what you're talking about."

Cloud furrowed his eyebrows. "I know it's you, it's been four years but I can still remember your face. You've changed physically, but four years is not enough to forget your face."

Taking a deep breath, shook your head  sadly. "Cloud."

You started to walk away and just like you suspected, he followed you. If you wanted to talk to him, you needed to do it somewhere where it was alone. You needed to do this otherwise Cloud would not let the subject go.

Where you both walked to was isolated, from  any houses. The area was filled with trees and grass, despite the lack of light, the moon shine brightly above illuminating you both. "We thought you had died." Finally he admitted, he reached out to you again but you stepped back. "We received news that you dissapeared and your parents never found you."

"You both knew what would happen if I had stayed. That's why I begged the two of you to take me with you. I was destined to either starve to death or end up in a brothel." He knew what was you were talking about, that's why he looked down in shame.

"We planned to send money as soon as we could." He confesed.

"How long did it take you to contact your families?" To make him understand, you asked. He didn't answer, you knew that they couldn't contact them let alone send money in such a small amount of time. "You both moved on, so did I. Just forget who I used to be, and move on. I'll do the same."

Not wanting to him in pain, you walked away and left him to think about it. Not that there was much to think about anyway, they lived for  four years without you they can continue to do so.