Chapter 18

There was a story in the land of Kingdom Hearts, but only a few knew it.

It was said that once upon a time, there were a pair of twin girls that had been born. These two girls had been daughters of a young witch, who had died at birth. With no one to take care of them, they were sent to an orphanage.

As the girls grew older, both of them lived a living hell. They both were exposed to physical, mental and sexual abuse by those supposed to protect them.

Once old enough, they ran away only to end up on the streets and suffered from constant hunger.

With time, one of the twins began to hate everyone. The other, despite how much she had suffered, she was a very kind girl.

At the age of sixteen, the two of them took their own paths when they could not agree with each other's view of life.

As the years passed, the two of them found that they were not ordinary girls. Whatever abilities their mother had, they discovered that they too possessed them.

The two of them explored their abilities, one to help those that needed it, and the other to gain as much power as she could.
The two of them did not see each other for many, many years...Until Susan started to take advantage of people and began to collect hearts.
Not just any hearts, no, Susan found out that in the world there were people with hearts like no other. Some were so filled with evilness, and others filled with kindness. But each heart was special, and with their collection she would grow stronger.
When she collected most of them, that's when her sister appeared to try to convince her and stop her from continuing her evilness. But she failed to do so.

It was until two years ago, that the last heart that was collected and she was so close to finding the other. However, Marlene, had to put a stop to her and with the help of Kings, they tried to stop her.

They took everything she had worked for, and just because of a few stolen hearts. Though, they had stopped her from continuing her thirst for vengeance and thrust of blood.

In the end, Susan was left with nothing and she was almost killed. But with her last power left, she managed to transfer her heart to a new vessel.

But the vessel was aging quicker than it should, and if Xemnas had not acted sooner...She would have perished.

With a smile, Susan closed her eyes and savored the scent of death in the air. With the pleasant smell and the new feeling running through her veins, she couldn't wait.

Finally, finally the 'Witch's' Favored...Was within reach.