"No food for me then?" Jaskier asked, looking between you and Geralt.

"You weren't here so you missed out. Go get your own food if you want it" you said, removing his arm from your shoulders and sliding your chair away from him ever so slightly.

He sighed and walked away from the table.

A few minutes had passed and the sound of a flute was heard. Jaskier.

"She smiles at me and smiles at him, she breaks my heart when she sits with him. They joke and they laugh, but they're laughing at me, so I wrote her a song, and I hope she'll sing with me. She is beautiful, she is graceful, she is courageous and she is mysterious. My heart sings for her, and now I sing to her"

Jaskier sang as he slowly walked around the bar, his eyes never leaving yours.

"Her eyes glow in the sun, catching my breath. Her smile clears the rains and brightens the lands. The way she skips makes the trees bear fruits and makes the flowers bloom. She sings to animals, large and small and tames them all. She makes the scariest beasts seem so small but all I want is her heart for my own. Her heart is a beauty, just like her, but does her heart want mine as I want hers?"

"She's beautiful. And I'm the bard. We travel with a beast to lands afar. There are creatures, hideous and gross, but even they are charmed by a woman like her. She tames all she meets, charming them all, she's a beautiful woman and there's none like her"

You felt Geralt push himself up in his seat and lean forward on the table. He knew something that you had begun to assume. Jaskier was confessing to you almost and you didn't know what to do.

"I want her heart and I want it mine. I shall be hers and she shall be mine. We'll travel lands, large and small, side by side till one of us falls. I'll hold her and she'll hold me. Destined forever by hearts a linked. She's got the beauty, she's got the grace, all she needs is my handsome face. Together complete, forever together, one for me and one for her, but together we'll have it all"

Geralt suddenly shot up, causing Jaskier to stop and look at him. He grabbed your hand and dragged you to the room he purchased earlier. You passed Jaskier and saw him look at you with hope as Geralt whisked you away. You heard running behind you and knew it was Jaskier.

"SHE'S NOT YOURS GERALT! YOU CAN'T KEEP DRAGGING HER AROUND CONSTANTLY! DO YOU EVER CONSIDER WHAT SHE MIGHT WANT?!" Jaskier screamed as Geralt pulled you in a room which caused him to stop.

"SHE'S NOT YOURS EITHER! WHY YOU WRITING SONGS ABOUT HER?! EVER CONSIDER HOW MUCH DANGER YOU MIGHT PUT HER IN!"

"NOT AS MUCH DANGER AS YOU'VE PUT HER IN! THE HOLE, THE BEASTS, THE ELVES, THE CREATURES LARGE AND SMALL! YOU'VE PUT HER INFRONT OF DANGER EVERY CHANCE YOU'VE GOTTEN AND ONE DAY SHE'S GOING TO END UP DEAD AND IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"SHE WON'T DIE AT MY HAND. I WON'T ALLOW IT. DON'T BRING UP THE HOLE, NOTHING HAPPENED WITH THE HOLE"

"HER LEG GERALT! SHE HAS A MASSIVE SCAR UP THE LENGTH OF HER LEG THAT SHE GOT FROM A PIECE OF METAL WHEN SHE FELL IN THAT HOLE. IT NEARLY KILLED HER!" Jaskier screamed which caused Geralt to whip around and look at you, his eyes wide.

"You didn't know?" Jaskier asked, his voice quieter and Geralt shook his head as he slowly walked towards you. He slowly knelt down in front of you and rested his head on your stomach.

"Which leg?"

"The right leg"

"Jaskier will you shut up!" You said forcefully, wanting him to keep quiet.

"Why should I?! He clearly never knew and now he's found out!" Jaskier shouted at you which made Geralt stand up immediately.

"YOU DON'T SHOUT AT HER! SHE DIDN'T WANT TO TELL ME AND THAT'S FINE! SHE HAS HER REASONS AND I WON'T ASK WHAT THOSE ARE! BUT YOU DO NOT TALK TO HER LIKE THAT EVER!" Geralt shouted, standing and staring at Jaskier with anger.

"I DON'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT? HOW ABOUT YOU MAKING EVERY DECISION FOR HER AND NEVER LETTING HER CHOOSE? WHY DON'T YOU LET HER CHOOSE WHO SHE WANTS TO BE AROUND RATHER THAN DECIDING FOR HER?"

"WHY DON'T YOU BOTHER STOP TALKING ABOUT ME AS IF I'M NOT HERE! I CAN MAKE THE DECISION MYSELF!"

"STAY OUT OF THIS Y/N!" JASKIER SHOUTED AT YOU

"DON'T SHOUT AT HER OR I'LL THROW YOU THROUGH THE WINDOW. STOP WRITING SONGS ABOUT HER. SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU. SHE'LL MOST LIKELY NEVER WANT YOU! YOU FLIRT WITH HER CONSTANTLY BUT YOU ALSO FLIRT WITH EVERY FEMALE YOU COME ACROSS! HOW DOES THAT MAKE HER FEEL THAT YOU TALK ABOUT HOW YOU WANT TO BE WITH HER AND THEN YOU DISAPPEAR AND SHE SEES YOU WITH YOUR HEAD IN SOME LADIES CHEST!" Geralt screamed at Jaskier and he paused and looked at you and then back at Geralt.

"I'm sorry Jaskier but I don't feel the same way. I'm sure there's someone out there for you but she isn't me. Now if you could excuse us" you said, looking Jaskier in the eye and dragging Geralt into the room and closing the door behind you.

"Do you really have a scar down your right leg that's the entire length?" he asked, looking at you with sad eyes.

"Did it nearly kill you?" and you nodded again.

"Can I see it?" He asked, taking a hold of your hands and looked at your face. You pulled up your dress and showed him your leg. He sunk down and traced the scar with his hand, his eyes starting to tear up.

"I didn't tell you because you always felt bad about that moment. It was also the first and last time you kissed me and we never spoke about that and I didn't want to make things awkward so I kept it a secret and had Jaskier help me" you said, running your hands through his hair.

You felt him slowly kiss the scar on your leg with delicate kisses, almost scared that he would hurt you.

"It's ok Geralt, please don't feel bad. Look at me please" you said, touching his hair still. He slowly stood up and placed his hands on your hips and rested his forehead against yours.

"Please forgive me," he said, kissing your lips in a gentle but long-awaited kiss.

"I wanted to kiss you every single that night. But I didn't want to drag you around with me and put you in harm's way constantly so I was hoping that if I was cold and disinterested in you, you'd leave even though I never wanted you to leave. But you've made it very clear you aren't going anywhere and I don't want to lose you to a bard like Jaskier, that would be awful" he said and you both laughed lightly, his hands on your waist still and your arms around his neck.

"I don't want Jaskier and I'm not going anywhere," you said before connecting your lips again.

"Good," he said before pulling you onto the bed and kissing you some more.