Ch. 41 - He's here.

"CAMPBELL, WILL YOU COME shopping with us?" Madison asked me Saturday morning at 10:00 in the morning

I know that's not early, but I didn't plan on getting up until later.

We were in my room, and they were trying to drag me out of my warm cozy bed.

"No," I groaned as I turned over.

"Please. We have got to find some bathing suits. It's about to be March after all," Madison said.

I cracked my eye open,"It's not even February yet."

"Exactly, we are behind schedule," Madison replied, clapping her hands.

I was silent for a moment before saying,"Fine."

She cheered as I got out of my bed.

"I'll be downstairs with the other girls," Madison said before leaving the room.

I groaned as I walked into my bathroom. I did my business before brushing my teeth. Then I walked into my closet, and I grabbed a pastel pink sweater, a regular blue jean jacket, and a pair of black skinny jeans.

I changed into the outfit, and I brushed my hair. I left my hair down since I didn't feel like doing anything with it today. I sprayed perfume on my clothes, and I applied some mascara to my eye lashes.

I walked out of my bathroom, and I put my brown Uggs on my feet. I grabbed my phone before leaving my room.

Walking downstairs I heard the girls talking about some celebrity. I walked into the living room, and the girls stopped talking.

"Great. Let's go shopping!" Madison exclaimed, jumping up from the couch.

"Are the boys coming?" Nichole asked, playing with her fingers.

"Yeah. They said they'll meet us there. They are all at the field practicing," Anna answered.

"Okay, then let's go," Madison said, opening the door.

I made sure Lisa knew where I was going before following the girls outside to Anna's car. We all piled into the car, and Anna drove away from my house.

"Love me like you do!" Hailey sung along with the radio.

We smiled before joining Hailey. By the time we got to the mall, all of our throats were hurting from singing so much.

We got out of the car, and we walked inside of the mall along with everybody else.

"Rue21 first!" Madison exclaimed before dragging us with her.

We walked into the store, and I touched a dark blue bathing suit. The fabric was nice, but it looks too simple.

I continued to look around the store while the girls went into fitting rooms trying on multiple bathing suits. I grabbed a white one piece bathing suit off of the rack, and I put it against myself.