Ch. 26 - Winter Formal Shopping

"JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELL ROCK," Madison sung along to the music from the radio

We were in the car, and Lisa came with us so she is driving. Hailey came too, but she was a little nervous at first because of Lisa. Then she learned that Lisa is a teenage girl trapped in an adult body.

"Why do I have the feeling we are going to regret this?" Nichole whispered to Hailey.

"Because Madison is going to drag us into every store in the world to find a dress for one night," Hailey whispered back.

"I can hear you two," Madison said, turning around to look at them.

They smiled sheepishly, and Madison rolled her eyes. Anna was showing me some pictures of her previous dresses she worn to winter formal and prom.

"That was is super cute," I complimented on one of her dresses.

"Thank you. It was one of my favorites," she replied.

"Girls, we have three hours to find your dresses because the mall closes at 6," Lisa said.

"Three hours?!" Nichole and Madison asked at the same time.

"The mall is going to be the death of me. Make sure that is written on my headstone," Nichole said, and we all laughed.

"How am I suppose to find a dress for everybody in three hours?" Madison asked.

"Calm down, Madison. We'll find them," Anna told her.

She laid her head back on the head rest, and she closed her eyes.

Hailey and Nichole start to talk about a movie that was on Netflix.

Twenty minutes later, Lisa parked the car in the mall's parking lot. We got out of the car, and we walked into the mall's entrance.

There was a lot of people here for 3:30. Madison pulled us into the first store that had dresses in it.

She looked through the dresses, and she made us try on several dresses. She even changed into five dresses.

"I love this one!" Hailey exclaimed, stepping out of the dressing room.

It was a dark blue dress, and it had silver jeweled crossed on the back. It fit her curves, and she looked amazing in it.

Hailey's Dress