Ch. 29 - One of a Kind

IT HAS BEEN TWO WEEKS since I told everybody my past, and things are great

IT HAS BEEN TWO WEEKS since I told everybody my past, and things are great. For Christmas, we opened presents, and we spent the watching movies and play games. Then we had a big dinner.

And for New Year's Eve, we invited the girls and Brent over. We celebrated together, and it was super fun.

But today school starts again. I was currently getting dressed. I picked out a white bralette, a green sweatshirt that said Vans in the corner, and black leggings.

After I changed into the outfit, I put my white Vans on. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, and I decided to put on some mascara and lipstick. I sprayed some perfume on me before putting on my necklace I got from Brent from Christmas around my neck.

It was a rose gold chain with a diamond heart on it. And on top on the heart is a crown. I smiled at myself in the mirror before grabbing my stuff. Then I'd exited my room, and I walked downstairs.

Gaberial was the first person I saw. He was sitting at the bar, eating Fruit Loops. I set my stuff down next to him, and I walked over to the fridge to grab the chocolate milk.

"Morning, Campbell," Gaberial said, looking up from his phone.

"Morning, Gaberial," I replied, pouring the milk in a cup.

"Why are you all.....energetic?" He asked, looking me up and down.

"I guess since it's the first day back. Where's everybody at?" I asked him before drinking my chocolate milk.

"Getting ready. Dad had to leave early because he got paged," he said, eating his cereal.

I nodded, and Nick walked in yawning. He sat down beside Gaberial.

"I can't believe Coach is making us practice today," Nick said, leaning back in his chair.

"For lacrosse?" I asked him.

He nodded,"Yep."

"When is spring break?" Micheal groaned, walking into the kitchen.

"In April," Nick replied.

Micheal scowled,"Too far."

I smiled at him while putting my glass in the sink. Then my phone buzzed, and I picked it up from the counter.

B: Be there in a few.

I smiled, and I grabbed my bag out of the chair next to Gaberial. He looked at me suspiciously.

"Brent picking you up?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

I tried to hide my smile, but I failed. "Yes."

"I can't not wait for June. I'm so tired of riding with Elliot, well, Nick now," he groaned.

"Same here," Gavin agreed, walking into the kitchen.