Ch. 32 - The Fair

"CAMPBELL! COME ON! THE fair is open!" Micheal yelled, jumping on top of my bed

"Five more minutes," I groaned, throwing a pillow over my head. I heard him sigh in annoyance, and I smiled.

"You have to get up so we can go. Brent will be here soon," Micheal said, making me shoot straight up.

Micheal laughed at me and said,"Haha. Knew it will get you up."

I narrowed my eyes at him before playfully hitting him with a pillow. He grabbed a pillow, too, and before we knew it, we were having a pillow fight.

"Micheal, did you get Campbell up?" Gavin asked, walking into my room.

When he saw what was going on, he grabbed a pillow and joined us. Before long Gaberial and Nick joined, and we were all laughing.

"I don't want to ruin your fun, but it's 10:00," Ross said, standing at my doorway.

"Crap, I got to take a shower," I mutter, making the boys groan.

"Don't leave. We have to finish this. We can't let Nick and Micheal win," Gaberial said as I walked to my bathroom.

"I have to. Plus it's a tie," I said before shutting the door and locking it. I heard their protests, and I snickered to myself.

I turned the shower on before looking at myself in the mirror. My hair was sticking up everywhere, and I still had some makeup from last night on. As I waited for the shower to get hot, I stripped my clothes, throwing them into the laundry basket.

I jumped into the water, and the hot water ran all over me. I washed my hair and my body before getting out so I could wash my face. Nothing is better than having a clean face.

I brushed my teeth before leaving my bathroom. When I walked into my bedroom, nobody was in there and my door was shut. They must have left when I was getting a shower.

I walked into my closet to find an outfit for today. It's suppose to cold today so I grab a pair of black jeans, a white shirt that said Not Your Baby, a dark greenish-blueish bomber jacket, and a white bra. (Outfit up top!) I changed into the outfit before getting the blow drier out.

I think I'm going to put my hair into space buns today.

After a super long time blow drying my hair, I brushed through it to get all of the knots out of it. Then I grabbed two hair bands, and I put my hair into two space buns.

Then I put on some mascara and some lips balm before putting on my black Vans with the shoelaces. Lastly I sprayed some perfume on me so I smell good. I grabbed my phone off of my nightstand, and I left my room.

I heard talking downstairs as I walked down the stairs, and I looked in the living room to see that everybody was here.

Brent walked up to me, and he kissed me. I heard a groan behind us, and I looked over to see Nichole hitting Nick in the arm.