Ch. 12 - A Kiss & A Fight

THE PARTY LOOKED like it came out of a teenage movie

THE PARTY LOOKED like it came out of a teenage movie. Red solo cups were littering on the bright green lawn. People were making out on the porch, on the grass, but it was way worse inside the house.

The house belongs to one of the football players, that's what Anna told me, and everybody was invited.

It was an averaged sized house with many windows. I saw people dancing through the windows.

The kitchen was filled by different types of achocol, and somebody was refilling their cups with everything in sight.

That person is going to regret that in the morning.

Madison led us to the dance room, where One Dance by Drake was playing loudly. People were dancing and laughing along to the song.

"Lets go dance!" Madison yelled over the music.

"You guys go. I'm not dancing right now!" I yelled back to them, and they nodded their heads.

I stood by the wall, while the girls went to go dance. I just observed my surroundings for alittle while, before a hand touch my shoulder. I flinched back quickly, but I calmed down when I saw who it was.

"Why aren't you dancing?" Brent asked me, taking a sip of his water bottle.

I shrugged,"I don't dance."

"Cam, everybody dances. Some just need some guidance," he replied, holding a hand out for me.

"Um....I don't know. I'm really bad," I said, trying to get out of it.

"Please, for me," he begged me, and I pondered for a second.

"Fine. One song," I replied, and he smiled brightly.

"On the floor!"

The music played, and he led me to the middle. He put my hands around his neck. Then he put his hands on my waist, and I was taken by suprised. He let go quickly.

"I'm sorry. I-.." he started, but I cut him off.

"It's okay. You just took me by surprise. Here," I said, putting his hands back on my waist. We were a lot closer now.

"Now what?" I asked him.

"Now, we go along with the music," he replied.

He swayed back and forth, and, eventually, so did I. It was an upbeat song, but, by the way we were dancing, you would think it was a slow song.

"See, you're not a horrible dancer," he remarked, and I laughed.

"Maybe, but we are going slow. I probably look like a chicken if I dance like everybody else," I said, and he looked down at me.

"A beautiful chicken," he replied, and my heart skipped a beat.

We were inches apart, and he lifted my chin up so I can see him. His electric blue eyes were staring in my mine. I could get lost in his eyes.