Ch. 5 - My First Football Game

"OKAY, YOU HAVE three options

"OKAY, YOU HAVE three options. Wait, nevermind," Madison told me.

"Madison, you have been looking through your closet for thirty minutes for these clothes. Please just let her pick, or else you're going to make us late," Nichole begged.

I was over at Madison's house, getting ready for the football game. Anna was laying on the bed, reading a book. Nichole was looking at her phone, and Madison was still looking for outfits for me to wear.

Madison insisted that I come over to try on different outfits. When I told her that I was just going to wear jeans and a hoodie, she flipped out.

She told me that since this was my first football game, I have to wear something cute.

So, I agreed, and that sums everything up.

The three outfits were laid out on her bed, next to Anna. The first one was black jeans, a white shirt, and a black leather jacket. It was paired with high heel boots. It gave me a bad girl vibe.

Nope, not really my style.

The second option was a a maroon swaeter, a high waisted skirt, black tights, and brown ankle boots.

Don't really like skirts.

The last option was a a grey sweater that will show my good shoulder, light jeans, and gray boots that almost reach my knees.

"I think I'm going to try this one on," I told the girls.

"Okay," Madison said.

I walked into the bathroom, and I closed the door. I undressed from my clothes, and I put the other outfit on.

I looked at myself in the mirror. The outfit looked really cute on me, and it was comfy.

"I'm coming out," I said, opening the door.

I twirled around, so they can see the front and back. When I looked at them, they were smiling.

"Omg! You look cute!" Anna exclaimed.

"My job is done. Well, for the clothes part," Madison told me.

"Thank you for letting me borrow your clothes," I thanked her.

She waved it off. "No problem, girl. Alright, now while I'm doing your hair, Anna is going to do your makeup. Nichole is our DJ and nail aritist."

I laughed. Anna was getting the makeup together, and Madison was deciding whether she should straighten my hair, or curl it.

"I think I'm going to curl it," she finally decided.

She plugged the curling iron up, and Anna was getting some foundation ready. Nichole was trying to find us some music.

"Yes, this so the one," Nichole said, tapping on the song.

The speaker in Madison's room started to play Senorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello.