Ch. 25 - Formal?

THE WINTER FORMAL IS this the day before Christmas Eve, and Madison has been bugging about it all week

THE WINTER FORMAL IS this the day before Christmas Eve, and Madison has been bugging about it all week. Its Thursday, and thank God it's the last week before winter break.

Right now I am too busy with exams to worry about the formal to be honest.

"Please, go!" Madison exclaimed.

We were sitting at the lunch table like everyday. Hailey has been sitting with us this week, and a learned more about her. She's really sweet, and she is perfect for Gaberial.

"Dances aren't my thing," I said, again.

"Please!" She begged again.

"For the love of god, please just go!" Nichole said, annoyed.

"I'll go, but one condition," I started, and she nodded. "You won't go all crazy."

She nodded, eagerly.

"Thank you, Cam," Nick muttered, and Madison heard it because she threw a french fry at him.

"Babe, she hit me with a french fry!" Nick said, looking at Nichole.

She looked up from her food, and looked at each of them then shrugged.

"Fries before guys," she said.

He placed a hand on his heart, dramatically,"That hurt very much."

"Oh please! Food is your true love, and you know it," she replied, rolling her eyes.

"Now Brent, what about you?" Madison asked him.

"I'll go."

Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at him.

"Who are you and where is Brent Mason?" Gavin asked, pointing his fork at Brent.

"Can't I just go to one dance like a regular human being?" Brent asked.

"You can if it wasn't you. Brent you hate dances," Anna said.

"Hated. I hated dances. I just have a reason to go this year," he said, giving me a charming smile.

Somebody call 911! I think this boy done stopped my heart!

"Hmmph. Wonder what reason?" Anna mumbled.

"We are going shopping tomorrow since the dance is Monday. Is everybody okay with that?" Madison asked.

"Yep," Hailey answered.

"But tomorrow is Friday......" Nichole whined.

"We could always go today," Madison suggested.

She quickly shook her head,"Nope. Tomorrow is perfectly fine."

The bell rang, making us groan, except for Anna and Hailey. Since Elliot is in a cast, Anna has been helping him carry his books and anything else he needs for class.